Ratings for Dr. Swati Panse

I have been taking my kids there for a couple years. As Dr Panse became more busy she seemed to care less for her patients and bothered at times with questions. Shes always trying to get out of the room as soon as possible won't try to give you the 15 mins each patient is required. She's very judgmental about weight and sometimes all she talks about. I am very displeased with her and had to change doctors. she was once was a good doctor I could appreciate and go to its such a shame not any more.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Went to Dr Panse for my 3 kids under 5 since they were born. Very strange encounter from start to finish. Dirty office, always different nurses every time. Go to Dr El-Henawi

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

I love Dr. Panse she is a wonderful doctor. However, the practice has grown a lot so she is very busy. I wait over an hour sometimes. But my main concern is how dirty the office is! It is so disgusting it makes me want to change doctors! I also wish she didn't accept medi cal. :( I am sorry but that's the truth. I hate having to gothere....

flag | Submitted November 16, 2013

Very nice staff. But getting in to see the doctor is very very hard if your kid is sick and has had a fever and am worried good luck

flag | Submitted August 20, 2012

This is my daughter's pedi. SHE is awesome. She informs the parents of what is happening. Let's you be the parent. Tells you what is best but doesn't judge. Overall, I wouldn't take my baby anywhere else!!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

Dr. Swati Panse's Credentials

• L T M Med Coll, Univ Of Bombay, Bombay, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1988)