Ratings for Dr. David Brian Raley

Dr. Raley cares about one thing only....money. He couldn't care less about his patients and quite frankly runs his practice like a cheap ACH tanning salon or massage establishment. Somebody recommended him to me and it was a total disappointment. The person who recommended Dr. Raley has found another pediatrician also as their family feels the exact same way. If you are looking for an At The Beach punchcard experience for your child you might be happy, but that isn't acceptable for my children. Keep looking-there are much better out there.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Horrible rude idiot. Will talk over you and pretend you know nothing about anything, even on the most mundane topic.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

My son had seen 2 different pediatricians before we found Dr. Raley. My son was having tonsil issues and from the first appointment we made with him he knew he needed them out. At one point he even called ENT in his office to get him scheduled as quickly as possible. He has always been spot on with his diagnosis and really takes time to answer questions or concerns. He makes himself available to patients 7 days a week and has always been great with my kids. I wouldn't even think about going anywhere else and we don't live close to his office.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

very available and helpful. never seen a doctor so readily available for appts or advice. Always kind, great staff. goes above ave beyond. gives ice cream gift cards with vaccinations. too sweet

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

Very knowledgable and makes himself available to his patients anytime. His office is very clean and we rarely have to wait. Is great with my kids and has always been spot on with diagnosing them.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

Dr. Raley was frequently arrogant and condescending. Misdiagnosed a long running tonsil infection in my kid.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Great nurse. Webportal helpful. Texting patients in Emerg very accomodating.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

My 4 kids were his patients for the 4 years we lived in Tulsa. During that time, his office staff turned over several times. His personality is vanilla at best and can be condescending. We moved out-of-state and six months later required a signature on a camp form for our teenager stating that he had not been treated for mental illness. I filled out the form and asked Dr. Raley to sign it. He refused until we paid him $25.00. We instead asked a doctor friend to sign the form. I had the same experience as another reviewer here with his office refusing to mail a document unless I provided the stamp. I agree with the RN below who believes Dr. Raley's primary focus is money, not patient care.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

Dr. Raley is great. He goes through ups and downs just like all humans do. Main thing is that he knows what he's doing, is good with the kids, is always striving to improve his knowledge and skills, and loves his job. I'm a peds RN, and looking back at any frustrations I've had over the past 4 years he's been seeing my kids, they've been more with the illness progression than any actions of his. Parents get sick and tired when their kids are sick and tired. We will not go to another pediatrician. My kids know and like him, and my daughter Katelyn loves to go see him, "even if I might get a shot, cause he makes us healthy". His website, blog, and portal are completely modern, helpful, and often humorous. Bottom line, your kids won't want for care with this physician, and you won't have to worry about specialists or second opinions. He will simply tell you flat out that you need one! Thanks Dr. Raley, we appreciate all you do for kids!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

flag | Submitted February 14, 2011

Dr. David Brian Raley's Credentials

• Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 73190 (Grad. 1995)