Ratings for Dr. Bertran Cooper

The previous comment/rating is impossible as Dr. Cooper died in 2005....the previous comment was posted in 2009. Did someone really wait 4 YEARS to post a comment?? That seems suspicious to me.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2011

Dr. Cooper was very nonsupportive of my son's issues and always in a rush. He was my son's doctor when he was a newborn to about 4 years old. My son suffered from cold like symptoms every month and regular ear infections. I asked Dr. Cooper if it is possible that he had allergies and he said "no" children his age always have runny noses and phelgm on their chest. My son also vomited excessively and he also assured me this was normal. Turns out it was not. My son was diagnosed with asthma and a hiatal hernia by another doctor. Dr.Cooper was also, regularly, hours late to see my son for his appointments. His waiting room was too small to accommodate his patients. I was hesitant to switch doctors, but I'm glad that I did. It was the best for my son.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Bertran Cooper's Credentials

• Howard Univ Coll Of Med, Washington Dc 20059 (Grad. 1978)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Inglewood, CA