Ratings for Dr. Cary Pang

Dr Pang has been saving our family $$ since we moved from another dental practice. We have dental coverage and yet at our previous Dentist we would have large balances owing afterwards. Dr Pang is very thorough and conservative in treatment. For example, when our son had a bad cavity on a baby tooth, Dr Pang advised us that we could wait for the adult tooth to push the baby tooth to fall out rather than subjecting our son to an anxiety provoking extraction. The baby tooth fell out 3 months later, no stress for our child, no needless work and no extra cost for us. Dr Pang's wife runs the reception and is very friendly and accommodating.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Pang sinc he first opened up his practice is Arbour Lake. In addition to his gregarious nature he is very professional. A rare combination in the medical field. He has helped all my family including elderly parents. He is very attentive to their needs and always reassuring. Great team there

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

I had an appointment with Dr. Pang a few weeks ago and still think about how amazing this Doctor is. I have never received better treatment and care in my lifetime. Dr. Pang is one of those doctors that actually genuinely care about his patients and loves what he does. It really reflects in the service you receive. He treated me with utmost respect and explained things thoroughly so that I would know what's going on at all times. I had several appointments booked with him and after the first one, he called me personally to ask how I was feeling. I was in awe. I had a root canal and it was a very smooth procedure; he seemed like he really knew what he was doing. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Dr. Pang is a very talkative guy, his work is ok, i didn't feel pain after scaling because he did it by hands. When it comes to some major dental works, he did made some wrong judgements , I think he is good for doing basic dental work only.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

I went to Dr Pang from the recommendation of a family friend. I had been going to the dental college in Edmonton for years and have always been told that I had very small decay called incipient lesions that should be watched. I went to see a dentist in the Northwest and he wanted to do all of those cavities . He based his everything on the X-rays and never looked in my mouth. Went to see Dr Pang and he recommended not to do any treatment since they were too small of decay to treat. I had some older amalgam fillings that the other dentist wanted to remove as well but Dr Pang said they were OK. Everything that the dental college had recommended was what Dr Pang recommended. I appreciate his honesty and explanations .

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Nice person but missed a couple of cavities during check up.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

Dr. Pang is funny, kind, and does exceptional dental work. The whole family loves to see him. When my daughter lost her first tooth the first thing she said was "I need to tell Dr.Pang!" The office is welcoming and completely transparent in terms of billing and costs. Go see Dr. Pang! you won't ever be sorry.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

Great dentist, always very friendly and very conscious that he does not cause you any stress or pain. We appreciate that if he feels he needs another dentist to check he will refer you.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Great dentist. Don't let you do anything not necessary. Very friendly. All insurance paperwork is done by them. Dr. Pang do all the teeth cleaning himself, which give him the first hand information about my teeth.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

seriously forgets why I am there and misses cavities. nice family but not the best dentist

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014