Ratings for Dr. Linda Herbert

Dr. Herbert is presently replacing Dr. Mark Horne. She filled out Veterans Affairs forms for me and has made health recommendations for me. She is a caring doctor with whom it is easy to communicate.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

The first 2 years was great and she was very knowledgeable, would listen to my concerns and would give me the best medical advice possible. I told her that I do not like pills and am all about the natural way of healing and she respected that until just recently. I had a scare and she was instantly wanting to put me on BC. I did (which I will not discuss the reasoning why for my own safety). She then pushed the Depo Shot on me. I've heard horror stories about this shot, but she pushed and pushed and even though I said no, she still put the prescription in my hand and left. After meeting with her a second time, she pushed the shot some more and I finally caved. Now my body is messed up to no return and of course I can't see her for another 2 weeks. She's always late, doesn't seem to care about her patients after a certain length of time, doesn't listen at all, takes a week to see her. I wouldn't recommend her to anyone and because of the shortage of doctors, I'm stuck with her.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Herbert for 8 years. She is a very caring, considerate, and smart doctor. She is not arrogant and treats me with respect and never makes me feel dumb for asking questions. She was very patient in helping me successfully work out an effective hormone therapy after my hysterectomy. She is especially excellent with young adults and children (my step-daughter, son and grand kids). Excellent doctor. I recommend her to all of my friends.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

I have seen her twice and both times I felt she could care less if I lived or died. I regretted the time waiting to see her, and got no help at all. Both times I made subsequent visits to real doctors for help which costs our health care system and rewards her for not doing her job.I was so infuriated that the second doctor did not believe I had seen a doctor before him as the symptoms were so obvious. I have never met a doctor for whom I have disgust and disrespect. A detriment to the medical community and the people who rely on them. It took everything in me to not return and call her an idiot to her face, as I know she would have just blown it off, as she does any patient that needs help. It would have also rewarded her for another worthless visit fee on healthcare's dime.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Herbert for about 10 years. I am extremely pleased with her patience and knowledge. She explains things clearly. She ties person life issues in with strictly medical issues, ignoring neither but helping with both. She was also my elderly mother's doctor and I was equally happy with my mother's care until she passed away. Thank you!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2010

Dr. Herbert is the best doctor I have been to in my 72 years. Very kind and knowledgeable and takes the time to see that you understand.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2010

She's very caring and takes time to discuss things with you if you want. She phoned each time she got new results when I was having problems. Always listens to my concerns. Sometimes in a bit of a hurry but I know she's always busy because so many want to see her.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2009

My last appt with Dr Herbert left me stunned & in tears. I had previously seen her a couple times,& really liked her. I made the appt for her to check out a lump in my neck & a lump in my pelvic region which was causing me a lot of pain. During my appt, her assistant asked me why I was there, & gave me a gown to put on. Dr Herbert asked why I was there, I told her my symptoms. Without asking any other questions, she immediately wrote me a prescription for a different brand of birth control, & felt the lump in my neck. She then grabbed her computer & opened the door to leave. I asked her, "what about the lump & pain in my pelvis?" she said, "What lump?" ?!?! "The lump I told you about at the beginning of the appt?" THIS just blows me away: She seemed annoyed that I questioned her & said, "Sorry I'm really busy today" & left the room. I thought she maybe just had to grab something, but then I noticed she had already stuffed the prescrip. in my purse! Who does that?!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Herbert for eleven or so years. I was impressed with my first appointment, and continue to be impressed. Although at times she is a bit rushed, if you put a question to her she will always take time to provide a thorough answer. My daughter, son-in-law and grandchildren are also Dr. Herbert's patients and are as equally satisified with her as I am. Indeed we have all at times seen a physician on a walk-in basis, but so far none could replace Dr. Herbert as a family physician.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2009

I feel that Dr.Herbert is a pill pusher. Everytime I go see her with any problem she tells me that I am depressed and prescribes me antibiotics. She is very unfriendly and not very compassionate. You could not pay me to see her again.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2009