Ratings for Dr. Christopher J. Stanley

Dr. STanley does get on to woman about their weight and can sometimes be brass about it. However, I can also say that most of my years as his patient I was extremely over weight and he was right. I am not a softy and this is the deal if you are having ob/gyn related problems chances are your weight does have something to do with it. So don't have a pitty party make changes. If you need a fluffy doctor to tell you what you want to hear then Dr. Stanley is not for you. I have been his patient since 2003. He has done 3 surgeries for me and delivered my son via complicated c section. He is extremely knowlegable and I personally did not ever think he was rude or unprofessional. He did get n to me about my weight from 2006-2008. He is an excellent surgeon and his nurse lynn was always great. Do you want a good doctor or a fluffy doctor??? I have since moved and I wish I knew how to find him because I am having some difficulties and would drive to see him and consult with him.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011

Always late, but makes complicated issues seem simple. Offers help that doesn't involve surgery, but he runs a surgery training program and does robotic surgery. Office is very busy.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2010

I went to Dr. Stanley when my husband and I were having trouble conceiving. He told me I was too old and fat and the chances of my being able to have a child were slim to none. I've never been so humiliated by a physician. I have been unable bring myself to go to another doctor since then and needless to say, I am childless to this day.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2010

...the best doctor I have ever had...an amazing doctor, surgeon... Would trust him with any problem, decision... very thorough, caring, kind... he performed two surgeries - both were successful, with no problems and no pain meds needed... would recommend him to anyone for anything...

flag | Submitted May 5, 2010

He was very rude to an elderly patient. He made her wait an hour, and upon complaint said she might want another doctor. He was rude, however the next visit he was on time and at least polite. Staff was great and was apologizing for him.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

he is always very helpful and curtious. he is great

flag | Submitted July 27, 2008

Open to non surgical treatment, but is one of the best in the state if you need surgery. is always late, but once in the office you are his only concern. waiting room has food, tv, internet, and is easy to get to off the interstate. obvious that his major field is gyn surgery; doesnt do much ob except established patients.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2008

Great insight with complex surgery and bladder issues. makes the complicated problems easy to understand.office is large and busy, but he is worth the wait.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2006

He's a fabulous doctor! Not much for punctuality, but once you get in there, he's great. He took great care of my baby and me -- very attentive, great listener, very intelligent. Excellent surgeon (my c-section scar is small). My baby was breech and Dr. Stanley made sure he was delivered safely. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2005

Dr. Christopher J. Stanley's Credentials

• Univ Of South Fl Coll Of Med, Tampa Fl 33612 (Grad. 1989)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal