Ratings for Dr. Robert Balyk

Wonderful surgeon! 8 years post op and I am able to do more than I ever had been able to do with my shoulder before. I cannot recommend Dr. Balyk highly enough.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Amazing Doctor with great bed side manner. Very helpful

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Very pleasant. Made everything easy to understand. Very pleased I had him as my surgeon.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016

Very helpful and knowledgable doctor. Takes his time to take care of you

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Dr Balyk was awesome and joked around with me about my injury; my right leg had a chip bone and my knee tenants were pulled. He put worries at ease with his confidence.😀

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

I have had both shoulders (two severed tendons in both rotator cuffs ) repaired by Dr. Balyk. The first one repaired in 2005 and the second one in 2012. I have 100% range in both and zero pain. The results could not have been better. I am still very active in many sports and both shoulders are holding up perfectly. Dr. Balyk is a phenomenal surgeon and is in great demand. I am now on the waiting list for a knee replacement and will wait the extra time it takes to have Dr. Balyk perform his magic on me again.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

I ruptured my patellar tendon in Feb. and Dr. Balyk repaired my knee. His confidence and bed side manner eases any worry about surgery or rehab. Excellent Doctor.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Dr. Balyk repaired my right torn Achilles in September of 2012. This is not my first surgery with him as he scoped my right knee in the 90's. He was professional right from the beginning and explained everything to me. both surgeries went well with full recoveries. Follow-ups were never rushed and he documented everything on his tape recorder! I was lucky to have him for both surgeries and I owe my mobility to him and his team!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

I'm on my 3rd week recovering from fractured ankle...best staff best Dr

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

I just hit the 6 month mark, and I'm very happy with how the entire process went. I feel fortunate to have had him as my surgeon, and that someone like him is training/mentoring up and coming doctors.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014