You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Robert Balyk

Very helpful and knowledgable doctor. Takes his time to take care of you

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Dr Balyk was awesome and joked around with me about my injury; my right leg had a chip bone and my knee tenants were pulled. He put worries at ease with his confidence.😀

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

I have had both shoulders (two severed tendons in both rotator cuffs ) repaired by Dr. Balyk. The first one repaired in 2005 and the second one in 2012. I have 100% range in both and zero pain. The results could not have been better. I am still very active in many sports and both shoulders are holding up perfectly. Dr. Balyk is a phenomenal surgeon and is in great demand. I am now on the waiting list for a knee replacement and will wait the extra time it takes to have Dr. Balyk perform his magic on me again.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

I ruptured my patellar tendon in Feb. and Dr. Balyk repaired my knee. His confidence and bed side manner eases any worry about surgery or rehab. Excellent Doctor.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Dr. Balyk repaired my right torn Achilles in September of 2012. This is not my first surgery with him as he scoped my right knee in the 90's. He was professional right from the beginning and explained everything to me. both surgeries went well with full recoveries. Follow-ups were never rushed and he documented everything on his tape recorder! I was lucky to have him for both surgeries and I owe my mobility to him and his team!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

I'm on my 3rd week recovering from fractured ankle...best staff best Dr

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

I just hit the 6 month mark, and I'm very happy with how the entire process went. I feel fortunate to have had him as my surgeon, and that someone like him is training/mentoring up and coming doctors.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

Dr. Balyk operated on my son's shoulder (torn labrum). The surgery went very well and my son's shoulder is healing without any problems. Dr. Balyk has consistently been helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. I'm very thankful he was my son's surgeon. My only concern was with the length of time it took us to get the surgery (8 months), but I don't think that was Dr. Balyk's fault.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

If You are fortunate enough to see Dr Balyk he is simply one of the best profeesionals in any field i have had the priviledge to work with. His knowledge is outstanding, his surgery work and recovery plan is fantastic. He repaired a tear in my rotator cuff and bicep in Jan 2014. As anxious i was on recovery he was tough on keeping me in check not to overdue it. He made his appointments on time. He listens and advises. He people skills are second to none. What a outstanding surgeon and a overall person.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2014

I suffered for several years with a torn rotator cuff and shoulder issues. My family doctor strongly suggested I endure the wait to get treatment from Dr. Balyk. He was so right! Its been almost two years since my surgery and my shoulder is better than ever. I'm over 50 and still playing hockey and occasionally lift weights. I can't thanks Dr Balyk enough or recommend him more highly.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

Dr. Robert Balyk's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Very helpful and knowledgable doctor. Takes his time to take care of you"

March 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Balyk was awesome and joked around with me about my injury; my right leg had a chip bone and my knee tenants were pulled. He put worries at ease with his con..."

August 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had both shoulders (two severed tendons in both rotator cuffs ) repaired by Dr. Balyk. The first one repaired in 2005 and the second one in 2012. I h..."

July 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I ruptured my patellar tendon in Feb. and Dr. Balyk repaired my knee. His confidence and bed side manner eases any worry about surgery or rehab. Excellent Docto..."

April 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Balyk repaired my right torn Achilles in September of 2012. This is not my first surgery with him as he scoped my right knee in the 90's. He was professiona..."

January 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm on my 3rd week recovering from fractured ankle...best staff best Dr"

January 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just hit the 6 month mark, and I'm very happy with how the entire process went. I feel fortunate to have had him as my surgeon, and that someone like him is t..."

December 15, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Balyk operated on my son's shoulder (torn labrum). The surgery went very well and my son's shoulder is healing without any problems. Dr. Balyk has consisten..."

October 14, 2014