Ratings for Dr. Philip Sestak

My wife and I had the pleasure of Seeing The good Dr. Yesterday for the second time at Saint Pauls hospital's IDC Clinic in Vancouver BC ..He was sub.'ing for Our Dr. Sarah Stone . ( Who is Top Notch also) . We have found Dr. Philip Sestak to really take time to address all our health concerns in a genuinely professional and compassionate manor ...Like everyone else leaving comments we only have good things to say about the good Dr.. So if your looking to see a Dr. and you have stumbled upon this thread looking for an insight into Dr. Sestak qualities , let your mind be at ease this is an Awesome And special Dr. ...a lot of Dr.'s have grown numb to the suffering of their patients over the course of years of working as a Dr. ...This man has not ...take care ..Be well ..And go see the good Doctor ..you'll be happy you did ....... I wish I could give the staff at IDC 6 stars they are the best ...

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

there is no question that Philip Sestak is truly one of kind. An amazing doctor, a kind and thoughtful friend, and someone who has truly made my life better. This doctor is without peer...fun, intelligent, gentle, straightforward, well informed and so diligent it simply amazes me to watch him. I will miss him terribly as my physician but I trust that Phil will have chosen a great doctor to take over his practice. DM

flag | Submitted November 9, 2014

Receptive, compassionate, respectful, considerate, intelligent, generous, loving, timely, responsive, friendly, considerate, wise, helpful, deligent, charming, truthful, trustful, perceptive, professional: I've known him both personally and professionally for over 30 years. If only someone would say a few of these things about me come my retirement, I will exit my profession with the belief that I stood head and shoulders above my peers. He has no match!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Doctor Philip Sestak has been my savoir , therapist and friend for over 30 years, and I can honestly state that without his knowledge, humor and caring disposition , I have no doubt that I would have succumbed to being HIV positive years ago. While I am incredibly sad to lose him as my GP, I wish him much love, joy and success in his retirement. May those lucky enough to encounter him in his new adventures appreciate and realize the gem and gentleman that he is.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

Dr. Sestak is by far the best doctor I have had the pleasure of seeing. He is very caring and never tries to rush his patients out of his office.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Dr. Sestak is one of the best doctors I've seen. He is caring and incredibly knowledgeable in his field. I was very sad that I had to move to another city, but I was lucky to find a very good doctor also. Thank you Dr. Sestak for your great care.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

Dr. Sestak I have found to be INCREDIBLY helpful, he had even come to visit me while I was the hospital, not as a doctor, but just to say Hello. I never knew of any other Dr. who ever did that. He's gone out of his way to help me & it is much appreciated. My genetic condition is rare, I was lucky enough to have someone who actually knew something about it. I wish more were like that but they are few and far between.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

Phil is a "doctor's doctor": brilliant with an exceptional bedside manner. Among hundreds of physicians I've known, Phil is without peer: a rare combination of diagnostic expertise, diligence, compassion, patience and generosity. I'll wait plenty to see him because he's giving others time they truly need.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Phil's for 27 years. He is the most incredible person I know. Kind, caring and knows his stuff. He has dealt with my health issues with excellence and always with expediency. He always remembers to ask about my family and their well being. I know that he devotes his time to AIDS patience in other countries as well as caring for his patients here in Vancouver. You are AWESOME Phil. Keep up the great work.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2010

Phil has been my GP since 1986 and I really couldn't wish for a better doctor. My only complaint is that once he moved to Spectrum Health, things started falling through the cracks. The clerical staff there is challenged - specialists referrals go missing, documents don't get forwarded and I suspect Phil doesn't get reminded of outstanding issues the way his old private staff did.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2010