You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Peter Zuberbuhler

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

The only Doctor my daughter trusts. He is great at what he does .

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

He did so much good for my daughter. Before I took her to him the GP's had her on caffeine pills they did nothing except make her sick and irritable. And totally the wrong inhalers. He had her turned around within 3 months. Love Dr.Zub

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

My daughters have seen this doctor for 11 years and he is a remarkable doctor. Great with children. He has effectively treated both my daughters asthma so they have enjoyed a better quality of life.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Moved many times but have remained consistent in Dr. Zub the last 16 year. He knows not to mess around when my boys with asthma start to get sick. He educates parents in this journey and expects you to have data and knowledge; it has been so bemificial when having to deal with other health care professionals who do not have this as specialty. Julie is awesome in the process as well.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

After over 3 years of our family doctor and many other doctors Mis diagnosing our daughter with what they called acute pneumonia. Over 11 cases in one year! Dr Z spent one afternoon with Her and she's been a different kid since then. We travel far to see this amazing doctor, Julie is a special nurse that needs an award for her kind nature and ability to ease kids. LOVE this doc and he's the best we have ever seen. Hands down.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

Went to him since I was born till 18. Amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

Dr. Peter Zuberbuhler's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If even 1/2 of the doctors were as good as Dr. Zuberbuhler, we would have a very different medical system!"

May 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The only Doctor my daughter trusts. He is great at what he does ."

April 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The staff and DR. Zuberbuhler are very friendly and make you feel comfortable. He reassures when worried or don't know. Definitely recommended. "

April 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He did so much good for my daughter. Before I took her to him the GP's had her on caffeine pills they did nothing except make her sick and irritable. And totall..."

March 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Simply the BEST DR EVER! Never have a had a Dr. ask so many question to assess my daughter, he is amazing! And Judy in his office is solid gold!! "

February 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My daughters have seen this doctor for 11 years and he is a remarkable doctor. Great with children. He has effectively treated both my daughters asthma so they..."

January 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Moved many times but have remained consistent in Dr. Zub the last 16 year. He knows not to mess around when my boys with asthma start to get sick. He educates..."

November 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After over 3 years of our family doctor and many other doctors Mis diagnosing our daughter with what they called acute pneumonia. Over 11 cases in one year! Dr..."

October 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Went to him since I was born till 18. Amazing doctor. "

October 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Been seeing this dr for 18 years for 1st child now 16 for 2nd one he's amazing caring and gets it done right "

October 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best lungs doctor in Edmonton. Diagnosed my son correctly after many others failed to see his issue. Had been treating him consistently, always explaining proce..."

October 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One of my favorite asthma doctors. He truly cares about his patients."

September 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "our son is blessed to have this man as his DR, Julie is amazing as well. We have a very sick child and are put at ease knowing he is getting the best care in Al..."

August 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor! My son has been seeing him for 16 years. "

June 14, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Zuberbuhler has my daughter's lung specialist for the last 10 years. He is knowledgeable, caring and patiently answers all the questions. This province is..."

June 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm 35 yrs old and this man was my doc for my respiratory problems growing up. I always felt at ease when seeing him. There was always something about him that ..."

April 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Truly one of a kind, knew me since birth and was there too hep me and my mom with every issue and questions that we had throughout my childhood, if I could have..."

December 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He was my childhood CF doctor, very caring man and always made sure he was on top of any issues."

December 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can't say enough about Dr.Zub he helped my daughter with her Asthma after just 5 months.Drs in our home town just kept giving her meds that did nothing or ade..."

November 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Z has made mine & my sons life so much better since seeing him. After being told by other dr.s he didnt need any other care and it was just a "virus" i fou..."

November 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We feel so blessed to have been able to see Dr. Zuberbuhler for our sons ongoing respiratory issues. Finally someone is able to tell us what the problem is and..."

October 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing Doctor. Put my daughter at ease. Great staff, very accommodating ."

September 8, 2014