Ratings for Dr. Peter Zuberbuhler

I've seen countless doctors and none were able to do much to help me. He's turned my life around and given me the quality of life I never expected to have. I've been going to him for years and he didn't kick me out when I turned 18 because he genuinely wants to help. Julie is also amazing, I look forward to going in and catching up with them both every time I have an appointment. They're great for squeezing me in for last minute appointments (too good, she won't tell me if it's a bad time). I can't say enough good things about them.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

If even 1/2 of the doctors were as good as Dr. Zuberbuhler, we would have a very different medical system!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

The only Doctor my daughter trusts. He is great at what he does .

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

The staff and DR. Zuberbuhler are very friendly and make you feel comfortable. He reassures when worried or don't know. Definitely recommended.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

He did so much good for my daughter. Before I took her to him the GP's had her on caffeine pills they did nothing except make her sick and irritable. And totally the wrong inhalers. He had her turned around within 3 months. Love Dr.Zub

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

Simply the BEST DR EVER! Never have a had a Dr. ask so many question to assess my daughter, he is amazing! And Judy in his office is solid gold!!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

My daughters have seen this doctor for 11 years and he is a remarkable doctor. Great with children. He has effectively treated both my daughters asthma so they have enjoyed a better quality of life.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Moved many times but have remained consistent in Dr. Zub the last 16 year. He knows not to mess around when my boys with asthma start to get sick. He educates parents in this journey and expects you to have data and knowledge; it has been so bemificial when having to deal with other health care professionals who do not have this as specialty. Julie is awesome in the process as well.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

After over 3 years of our family doctor and many other doctors Mis diagnosing our daughter with what they called acute pneumonia. Over 11 cases in one year! Dr Z spent one afternoon with Her and she's been a different kid since then. We travel far to see this amazing doctor, Julie is a special nurse that needs an award for her kind nature and ability to ease kids. LOVE this doc and he's the best we have ever seen. Hands down.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

Went to him since I was born till 18. Amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015