Ratings for Dr. Peter Zuberbuhler

Dr Zuberbuhler has always been fantastic! We get the answers we need. Nurses are fantastic and always ready to take a call. Can't say enough good things about this great man.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Dr Zuberbuhler is an amazing doctor. My daughter was sent to him when she was little for asthma she is now 21. My youngest daughter who is 3 now has him as a doctor as well as my grandchildren. He was the only dr who was able to get my grandson's asthma under control. His nurse Julie is amazing to.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

We started seeing Dr zuberbuhler when my son was 2 and he seen him til he was 19 and finished school then when my daughter was a year old she developed bad asthma and respiratory problems as well and she's been sewing him ever since and she'll be 18 next year ... he's the BEST pulmonary specialist out there and I recommend him to everyone

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

I've seen countless doctors and none were able to do much to help me. He's turned my life around and given me the quality of life I never expected to have. I've been going to him for years and he didn't kick me out when I turned 18 because he genuinely wants to help. Julie is also amazing, I look forward to going in and catching up with them both every time I have an appointment. They're great for squeezing me in for last minute appointments (too good, she won't tell me if it's a bad time). I can't say enough good things about them.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

If even 1/2 of the doctors were as good as Dr. Zuberbuhler, we would have a very different medical system!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

The only Doctor my daughter trusts. He is great at what he does .

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

The staff and DR. Zuberbuhler are very friendly and make you feel comfortable. He reassures when worried or don't know. Definitely recommended.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

He did so much good for my daughter. Before I took her to him the GP's had her on caffeine pills they did nothing except make her sick and irritable. And totally the wrong inhalers. He had her turned around within 3 months. Love Dr.Zub

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

Simply the BEST DR EVER! Never have a had a Dr. ask so many question to assess my daughter, he is amazing! And Judy in his office is solid gold!!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

My daughters have seen this doctor for 11 years and he is a remarkable doctor. Great with children. He has effectively treated both my daughters asthma so they have enjoyed a better quality of life.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016