Ratings for Dr. Murray Hassard

Best clinic I have ever been to! I had minimal wait time and alot of time spent with doctor.Quality service.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012

Very Knowledgable and helpful. Dr.hassard goes far beyond the average standard I have experienced with other chiropractors. The laser treatments are excellent. I have never noted any undue pressure regarding repeat visits or additional charges.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2012

For ten years I have been seeing Murray when needed. You get caring,compassionate,knowledgeable care reasonably price. Would highly recommend Murray and his team of experts.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011

To quote Tina Turner..."Simply the best!" Trust him completely.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2010

I was so thrilled to try acupuncture (my first experience with acupuncture) with Dr. Hassard. He explained the process and is very thorough and caring. My fears of acupuncture needles disappeared and he cured my migraines!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2009

If I could rate Dr. Hassard a 6, I would but the max is a 5. I recommend EVERYONE with a back ache visit this clinic, great team, great chiropractor great clinic.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2009

What a great clinic! Great staff, great chiropractor, great massage therapist. Wow this clinic has it all. I can't say enough about it!!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2008

Acupuncture done by an amazing chiropractor helped me alot.He also does Homeopathic medicine.He has been in Bronte are over 20 years.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2007

Dr. Hassard is a great chiropractor. He offers an amazing depth of health care. He is caring and passionate about what he does. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2007

Murray is fantastic. He always takes his time. I've been going to chiropractors for 25+ years - Murray is the best one I've ever had.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2007

Dr. Murray Hassard's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Over 30 years of Wellness care.

• French
  • English

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 1986)
  • McMaster University (Grad. 1982)

• Ontario Chiropractic Association 25 year Service Award