Ratings for Dr. Murray Hassard

What I meean by my rating for "ontime" is Murray is only available on a part-time basis. He is always ontime when he is there. Availability for Murray can be an issue. One of the best chiropractors I have been to.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

Excellent Chiropractor, I had lower back pain when visited him, he used laser to relax my muscles and the adjustment went very well. I walked out pain free. Amazing, definitely recommend Dr. Hassard.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2013

Murray is the best chiropractor I have ever been to, and over the years have seen 6 or 7. He is kind, caring and shares his knowledge not only on your immediate area of concern but also your health altogether. Murray is never in a rush and spends the time he needs to give you the best care. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2013

Dr. Hassard is personable, knowledgable and a fantastic chiropractor. I've seen him when needed for over 15 yrs. He's remarkably gentle but more effective than other chiro's who use more force. He's upbeat, teaches, and doesn't overdo treatment plans. He's one of the best.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

Murray Hassard offers absolutely the best care to his patients in every way - treatments, caring, a wealth of knowledge that he shares, helping you understand your condition. Recently, I had the shingles virus, and the treatments, and recommendations he made to treat this condition, have given us the good outcome we were hoping for. Thanks to Michelle, his right hand in the front office for everything she does to assist everyone.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

I am an old man with many little creaks,groans and spasms. I have seen Dr. Hassard for almost twenty years and while my little pains got to be bigger pains I received the best treatment and always felt 20 pounds lighter when I left than when I came in. At one point Murray even came to the house to treat me. For me Dr. Murray Hassard is the best Chiropractor North of the Mason-Dixon Line. Kudos to the always friendly and astute staff,

flag | Submitted January 5, 2013

Best Clinic EVER! I have never had such a positive experience with such immediate results. Dr. Hassard corrected a back I had put out in Football and I have never felt so good. I have suffered from chronic back pain for a long time and been to many other doctors an never have I had such immediate alleviation of pain that stays away! I recommend Dr. Hassard to anybody!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2012

excellent & caring . Gives you all the time you need. Very knowledgeable

flag | Submitted July 27, 2012

Wouldn't go to any other chiropractor! Dr. Hassard is fantastic.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

Best clinic I have ever been to! I had minimal wait time and alot of time spent with doctor.Quality service.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012

Dr. Murray Hassard's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Over 30 years of Wellness care.

• French
  • English

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 1986)
  • McMaster University (Grad. 1982)

• Ontario Chiropractic Association 25 year Service Award