Dr. Murray Hassard

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Murray Hassard

I have been seeing Dr. Murray Hassard since he was a student. Very holistic approach, with laser therapy, recommended exercises and massage therapy as appropriate from himself or other professionals. Kept me hiking pre-hip surgery and speeded rehab. An excellent example of the benefits of chiropractic medicine

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

WOW! Best experience I've ever had with a Dr. Dr. Hassard takes the time to listen, explain and in just a few minutes you're confident that you're in great hands. Simply awesome. After 4 months at another Chiropractor and no material results, I visited Dr. Hassard and feel like I made the same amount of progress in 1 visit! Best part, I shared some additional chronic health issues and he was able to provide me recommendations and solutions. I'm so glad my relatives recommended me to Dr. Hassard!! Best choice and his receptionist is so pleasant too!!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

Murray Hassard is the best medical professional I've ever seen. He is extremely knowledgeable and can speak to any health inquiry or topic and has very helpful practical advise/recommendations. I saw him through 40 weeks of pregnancy and both my daughter and I saw him post-pardem. I could not have survived without him. I will never recommend another chiropractor - as long as Murrays doors are open I will send people to him. No one compares.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

Dr. Hassard is the consumate professional. He is compassionate and caring. I have been seeing Dr. Hassard for over 20 years and would never go to another chiropractor. I recommend seeing Dr. Hassard for regular maintenance check ups, that way it avoids back problems. Dr. Hassard is also a homeopathic Dr and is extremely knowledgeable about alternative remedies.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

What I meean by my rating for "ontime" is Murray is only available on a part-time basis. He is always ontime when he is there. Availability for Murray can be an issue. One of the best chiropractors I have been to.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

Excellent Chiropractor, I had lower back pain when visited him, he used laser to relax my muscles and the adjustment went very well. I walked out pain free. Amazing, definitely recommend Dr. Hassard.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2013

Murray is the best chiropractor I have ever been to, and over the years have seen 6 or 7. He is kind, caring and shares his knowledge not only on your immediate area of concern but also your health altogether. Murray is never in a rush and spends the time he needs to give you the best care. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2013

Dr. Hassard is personable, knowledgable and a fantastic chiropractor. I've seen him when needed for over 15 yrs. He's remarkably gentle but more effective than other chiro's who use more force. He's upbeat, teaches, and doesn't overdo treatment plans. He's one of the best.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

Murray Hassard offers absolutely the best care to his patients in every way - treatments, caring, a wealth of knowledge that he shares, helping you understand your condition. Recently, I had the shingles virus, and the treatments, and recommendations he made to treat this condition, have given us the good outcome we were hoping for. Thanks to Michelle, his right hand in the front office for everything she does to assist everyone.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

I am an old man with many little creaks,groans and spasms. I have seen Dr. Hassard for almost twenty years and while my little pains got to be bigger pains I received the best treatment and always felt 20 pounds lighter when I left than when I came in. At one point Murray even came to the house to treat me. For me Dr. Murray Hassard is the best Chiropractor North of the Mason-Dixon Line. Kudos to the always friendly and astute staff,

flag | Submitted January 5, 2013

Dr. Murray Hassard's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Over 30 years of Wellness care.

• French
  • English

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 1986)
  • McMaster University (Grad. 1982)

• Ontario Chiropractic Association 25 year Service Award