Ratings for Dr. Murray Hassard

Murray is an amazing human being first, full of positive energy and genuinely cares about each individuals well being. He is an exceptional chiropractor with a very holistic approach, a mind that is very rare these day, full of knowledge and wisdom. He was first my instructor, who was my absolute favorite. His receptionist is very caring and welcoming, truly a chiropractor to consider. I'm so confident that you will absolutely love him, that I would be willing to pay your appointment fee if you didn't. Highly recommended :)

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Dr. Hassard is exceptionally knowledgeable, skilled, and truly cares about each individual's total wellbeing. Michele, who manages the front desk is kind, professional, and always has a smile. The energy of the office is positive, and calming. I would recommend Dr. Hassard to anyone and everyone!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Dr Hassard is the best chiropractor I have been to. He is very knowledgable and knows exactly how to treat different ailments. He is punctual and very personable. His receptionist Michelle is friendly and makes you feel welcomed. I would and have recommended Dr Hassard to many friends and family.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Hassard for years and would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

I have every confidence in Dr. Hassard and would recommend him 100%.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

I've known Murray for over 30 years, my parents would of first brought me to visit him as a child. When I was in my 20's I had a severe back injury that would caused a compression fracture of my T10 vertebra. I saw murray for several months of rehabilitation. I took a long time but was able to return to normal activities later. Now some 15 years after that, I have re injured the spine and soft tissues in the thoracic area. I have felt pretty hopeless and despairing most of the time. Murray has offered me time, and information I couldn't ever expect from any professional. He has taken my concerns empathically, and tried to reassure me consistently in that I will recover from this also. He has more been then a doctor, he has been a friend, to someone in desperation of finding hope. Thank you. I would also be incomplete in not mentioning how many conversations ive had with Michelle, she is extremely attentive and welcoming. Just a great clinic in every aspect of what well being should be valued like.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015

I have been suffering from Plantar Fasciitis since August. A good friend of mine recommended me to Murray Hassard to have some laser treatment. I am so glad that I went. I have had three treatments already and have had the most relief this week since August. I will continue to go and see him until it's gone. He is very knowledgeable, personable, and takes the time to explain what is actually going on with Plantar Fasciitis. I highly recommend Murray.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Murray Hassard since he was a student. Very holistic approach, with laser therapy, recommended exercises and massage therapy as appropriate from himself or other professionals. Kept me hiking pre-hip surgery and speeded rehab. An excellent example of the benefits of chiropractic medicine

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

WOW! Best experience I've ever had with a Dr. Dr. Hassard takes the time to listen, explain and in just a few minutes you're confident that you're in great hands. Simply awesome. After 4 months at another Chiropractor and no material results, I visited Dr. Hassard and feel like I made the same amount of progress in 1 visit! Best part, I shared some additional chronic health issues and he was able to provide me recommendations and solutions. I'm so glad my relatives recommended me to Dr. Hassard!! Best choice and his receptionist is so pleasant too!!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

Murray Hassard is the best medical professional I've ever seen. He is extremely knowledgeable and can speak to any health inquiry or topic and has very helpful practical advise/recommendations. I saw him through 40 weeks of pregnancy and both my daughter and I saw him post-pardem. I could not have survived without him. I will never recommend another chiropractor - as long as Murrays doors are open I will send people to him. No one compares.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

Dr. Murray Hassard's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Over 30 years of Wellness care.

• French
  • English

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 1986)
  • McMaster University (Grad. 1982)

• Ontario Chiropractic Association 25 year Service Award