Ratings for Dr. Houston E. Holmes

I have been a patient of Dr. Holmes for seven years for two different hematologic malignancies, one rather common and one rare. He is knowledgeable, kind, upbeat, and highly intelligent so that he is not offended by a patient's own research and occasional desire for a second opinion (seven years ago, I had three second opinions!). He refrains from hair-trigger diagnoses and considers the patient's spectrum of symptoms carefully, which led to my being diagnosed for an unrelated autoimmune disorder by a doctor to whom he referred me. His nurse, Sue Posey, is first-rate as well and calls patients back promptly. The receptionist, Frances, is a dear--kind and efficient. I recommend Dr. Holmes and his staff unreservedly.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2007

Dr. Holmes is very enthusiastic, very knowledgeable and an all around good doctor. I see him for hematology, a listing not on this site. He is always upbeat and positive and is willing to try new things for difficult diseases. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2007

Dr. Houston E. Holmes's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1990)