Ratings for Dr. Jonathan D. Kivitz

Dr. Kivitz is an outstanding Pediatrician. I really appreciate his no nonsense approach, while still tending my sons needs and my concerns (as a 1st time mom, I was a nervous wreck), Dr. Kivitz was always kind - never dismissive. My son is almost 15 now - we still adore Dr. Kivitz, and always will. He's smart, talented, gentle, knowledgeable and very giving of his time.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

Dr kivitz has been my our pediatrician for ten years. Professional honest direct and always available when needed. Thank you Dr. Kivitz.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

Our family has been going to Dr. Kivitz for years. He is a good guy and has been nothing short of professional, knowledgeable and always ready and willing to help fill out those last minute camp, school, etc... medical forms. His staff is always helpful too! I have referred many friends, that too have been very satisfied with the care he provides to their children.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012

He was our daughter's pediatrician for years when we lived in LA. She was born with a breathing difficulty and had to stay in NICU for a week. Not only was he very supportive and there for our family during a difficult time, he was very professional and careful when dealing with her in the hospital. He has an excellent bedside manner, and knows just what to say to calm a worried parent's nerves. I wish we could still be his patients, but we have moved out of the area. He was wonderful, professional and kind to us when our daughter was his patient. Our family had a very positive experience with him.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

Verbally abusive. Don't know why he chose to work with kids/ Stay away.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2011

I spent 10 min in office with two my daughters with regular check out. Everything was only " Hi, how are you, good, OK..." Then two vaccination shuts and done. I was happy, kids were happy.. Paid my insurance co pay $35. But after two week I got from insurance company explanation. Kivitz charge them $960 for one simple visit....!!!! $960 Crazy. After one more day I got bill from him for $70 more. So thousand bucks was not enough for Kivitz. He wanted more... I called to my company and they said I don't need to pay and he overcharge them ... This is not an end... I send letter from insurance to Kivitz and he totally ignored it.... After a few months I got letter from collection company... Kivizt wants MORE AND MORE MONEY

flag | Submitted July 7, 2010

Has a problem with HIPA Violations and disclosing other people's HIV Status and Personal Medical Records. Believes that only his celebrity clients have any value.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2008

Dr. Jonathan D. Kivitz's Credentials

• Hahnemann Univ Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19102 (Grad. 1984)