Ratings for Dr. Yussef Sakhai

This is one of the worst pediatric you could have in the Culvercity area. We had a visit as his office because my daughter had a cold. If you have no insurance, he only takes cash or check and charges so much for one visit. His staff are very unprofessional. He asked for lab job to be done for my daughter. I refused the lab work. An hour after our visit his secretary dumb as dirt, calls to get my credit card # for the lap job. I told her, listen, no LAB job. The antibiotic he recommended for my daughter was the worst. It was very strong and made her sick. Today, I just received a bill for the Lab. I called his office and his staff, very unprofessional. It seems like when they are taking your money and run with it, they are nice to you. When I asked about a lap bill, she said let me connect you with the daughter. I spoke to the senile senior Doc. he couldn't remember of course because he looks like he's 100 years old and has Alzheimer's I do not recommend this old Doc to anyone!!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Dr. Sakhai and his staff are truly wonderful. They have been taking care of my two year old since day 2. He does not rush. He takes time to see how the parents are doing( which is why you wait a bit more, but is worth the wait). His main nurse is so understanding. The front desk girl is always sweet never rude, no matter how many times you call or ask questions. They Just Love Kids!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2012

It is an absolute shame when you have a staff that can make an entire office look so unprofessional.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

Not a great pediatrician! STAY AWAY!!!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2009

Dr. Yussef Sakhai's Credentials

• Shahid Beheshti Univ, Fac Med, Teheran, Iran (Grad. 1973)