Ratings for Dr. Steven Michael Bondar

I am extremely grateful to the SAH for having Dr Bondar there.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Great Dr. Was quick to get treatment and was very kind.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

Very good experience, I also don't understand these downvotes, ,he knows his stuff and would definitely want him for my care again.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

FANTASTIC doctor! He doesn't make you feel rushed, really cares, and always has a great smile on his face. I saw him on an ongoing basis at Sault College clinic, so I've never met his staff, and the waits were pretty rotten, but well worth it. Very helpful, knowledgeable, and overall, a positive experience. I don't understand all the negative reviews.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

This guy looked at a CT scan of my dad's abdomen and his exact words were "There's some inflammation that might be lymph nodes" might be lymph nodes?! wth? dad also has respiratory distress and his comment on that is "I don't know that's strange"

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

Awful... He mistreated my condition. He put me on Drugs that caused severe side effects and never warned me of them . Terrible bedside manners. Should have his licence revoked.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

Very cold and uncaring. Wouldn't listen to my suggestions about what should be done to help settle my chronic condition. Arrogant and uninterested are the only character traits this man posesses.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Terrible manners, makes faces, rolls eyes,,not any eye contact with patient........ He didn't help me at all, make me only feel worse. But he make M A J O R M I S T A K E. How he can work in emergency department and make major very danger mistake ?? I made formal complain to Sault Hospital. Hospital should take this kind of mistake very seriously and let him go, before his decisions will cause human tragedy and help to kill somebody.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

He was more interested in my shoes. Mentioned my kidney function was a little off,but considering my age it was alright. After 7 .5 hours i was turned over to an internal medical specialist. i was the admitted

flag | Submitted May 24, 2015

Terrible. Terrible. Terrible doctor. Rolls his eyes.. barely listened to what I was saying.. said an ultrasound was not needed .. and that if someone else wanted to do that then they can but hes not going too... Continuously kept saying ya I dont know thats strange.. ya likes weird.. heres a anti-inflammatory injection... he was no help ! Glad I was in and out within 2.5 hours or that wait really would have pissed me off. He needs to be gooone !!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015