Ratings for Dr. Ann M. Truscello

Will never go back to that office, I pulled both of my kid's medical records from there. Would not recommend anyone taking their children there, it amazes me that they can even keep practicing!!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

This doctor made an accurate assessment of my child's medical situation and saved her life. I wish she had done more to help the psychological needs of the child which include the issues going on in the family. But honestly, if it is a physical issue, I would totally trust her with my child. I am not really sure about the staff or on time since I had such a horrible ob/gyn that I never even paid attention to my wait. I have no recall of feeling like I was made to wait.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

Not happy with her. She only treats the symptom she sees, and not the problem. She does not spend time with you understanding the back story. She does not want to hear what you have to say. It seems she wants you to say nothing and let her look for outward symptoms only. Not happy with her switch doctors.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2011

Dr. Ann M. Truscello's Credentials

• Pa State Univ Coll Of Med, Hershey Pa 17033 (Grad. 1986)