Ratings for Dr. Jeff McKerrell

He is rushed and cannot listen. I guess $$$ drives him not caring for you

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

He is an amazing surgeon with an excellent bedside manner.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Dr. McKerrell has replaced three of my joints and performed two knee arthroscopies. He is a excellent and very efficient surgeon and I highly recommend him for any joint issues.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

He was helpful and kind. I appreciated his honesty in dealing with my decrepit knees.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

I think it really has to be said folks.... Dr McKerrell is there to do a job and not be your therapist, his time is obviously carefully calculated with each patient and is part of an entire day of scheduled appearances. I had my hip done and he was efficient and the surgery went off without any complication.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

I had carpal tunnel release surgery with him a few years ago under local anesthesia. The freezing didn't hold - at all. He continued the surgery like he didn't even notice me - I was freaking out so bad the nurse didn't even know what to do with me. When I finally got up the nerve to call his office a couple of weeks later to tell him that I was having flashbacks and nightmares about the surgery he told me I "had issues I needed to figure out and I should get professional help"

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

I had both knees done a couple of years ago. Everything turned out well. And I would recommend Dr. McKerrell to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Had both knees done. Everything went as planned. All good.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

I had a arthroscopic done on my right knee in mid November. This is the third one done over the past 25 years. Mckerrell seemed to rush me through the examination and later the surgery. For being very active I can no longer do the things that I once was able to do prior to the surgery. After the follow up appointment that I set up. He basically told be he can do nothing more other than cortisone shots and after that knee replacement. I was better off before the surgery. I would advise to use others, there are better ones in Saskatoon , I have been told now.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

I had Dr McKerrell do arthroscopy surgerys on both my knees. Before my surgery, he was informative, answered all my questions and was extremely friendly. Day of surgery was no different. He was quick to do the job. And said i'd be good to go on day 10. I Followed his discharge instructions and i was sure to do some easy leg exercises/knee bending, and limited walking, and am currently on day 7. I have zero pain, and am getting anxious to do my regular work!!! (But i won't till the full rest time is done) i am so thankful for what he has done! God bless you Dr McKerrell! I highly recommend Dr McKerrell.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015