Ratings for Dr. Jeff McKerrell

I have been fortunate to have Dr MCKerrell for two total hip replacements in the past 4 months and I am very pleased with the results to date. Following the 1st surgery I was golfing without discomfort in the surgical hip within 12 weeks. Range of motion is awesome after years of poor mobility. The second hip is only 2 weeks post surgery but coming along well. Terri in the office is very helpful and can talk you through many questions but where she can not assist she has Dr McKerrell respond promptly.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

No complaints at all for this Doctor. I’m so pleased that he does what he does. Because of his work I can walk with no pain. Would definately recommend this doctor. And his staff

flag | Submitted November 26, 2017

He is rushed and cannot listen. I guess $$$ drives him not caring for you

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

He is an amazing surgeon with an excellent bedside manner.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Dr. McKerrell has replaced three of my joints and performed two knee arthroscopies. He is a excellent and very efficient surgeon and I highly recommend him for any joint issues.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

He was helpful and kind. I appreciated his honesty in dealing with my decrepit knees.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

I think it really has to be said folks.... Dr McKerrell is there to do a job and not be your therapist, his time is obviously carefully calculated with each patient and is part of an entire day of scheduled appearances. I had my hip done and he was efficient and the surgery went off without any complication.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

I had carpal tunnel release surgery with him a few years ago under local anesthesia. The freezing didn't hold - at all. He continued the surgery like he didn't even notice me - I was freaking out so bad the nurse didn't even know what to do with me. When I finally got up the nerve to call his office a couple of weeks later to tell him that I was having flashbacks and nightmares about the surgery he told me I "had issues I needed to figure out and I should get professional help"

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

I had both knees done a couple of years ago. Everything turned out well. And I would recommend Dr. McKerrell to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Had both knees done. Everything went as planned. All good.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016