Ratings for Dr. Frank F. Peng

Dr Peng is really nice and will spend good amount of time with my daughter however his staff are REALLY rude. I had to switch because I hated dealing with his staff. I found him a bit difficult to understand but he is a good doctor.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2011

Dr. Peng is an excellent pediatrician. He stays up to date with what's going on with immunizations,etc. and really takes his time with you. I've never felt rushed during our appts. The staff, however, esp. one of the two ladies at the front desk, is very very rude. The other one isn't rude, but isn't particularly nice either. I had an appt. for my newborn at 1pm before. I arrived at 1255pm and knocked on the door. I didn't know their lunch hour was from 12-1pm. The rude lady opened the door, coldly told me that lunch ends at 1pm, and slammed the door in my face. I had to sit outside on the stairs with my newborn until they opened the door....5 minutes later. Both staff ladies have prob. been working there too long and feel like they can do whatever they want because Dr. Peng is such a nice guy.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2009

Dr. Frank F. Peng's Credentials

• Nagasaki Univ, Fac Of Med, Nagasaki, Japan (Grad. 1980)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Northridge, CA