Ratings for Dr. Wayne Gruber

Dr. Gruber is the best Dr. anyone could hope for. He is so caring, empathetic and truly wants to help. He greets you at every apt with a handshake hello and a handshake goodbye wishing you good health. I feel blessed to have him on my side. Thank you Dr. Gruber.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Wonderful, just wonderful!!!! I have nothing at all but positive things to say!!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr. Gruber is a Doctor with updated and thorough knowledge with yesteryear's personal care. I really feel being taking care of.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Simply Put Excellent Doctor , who will be missed when retires

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

I concur with the many patients who refer to Dr. Gruber as a gentleman. He is ALSO a scholar. I didn't give him an excellent on knowledge ONLY because back problems are very difficult to treat. He's very open to any path to health that MIGHT make sense and for that, I'm extremely grateful.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Best I've come across in the Medical Profession, and I've encountered MANY. I'd like to express my THANKS for the care and perseverance he displays in every aspect of his dealing with me.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

The best. The absolute best. No comparison with any other doctor. Caring. Efficient. Will refer if needed no problem. Always a professional and gentleman. We need more exactly like this. He is one of a kind.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Dr. Gruber is amazing. I did have a not so pleasant encounter with a female staff member, but for what it's worth, she's not the person helping me. Dr. Gruber filled out forms for me to go for tests and when I looked over one I called and said to this unnamed staff member that I had no thyroid so did not need this ultrasound done. She told me that he did not order it; I had the requisition in my hand and could only shake my head. I did not go for the test. I will be having a follow up with Dr. Gruber and can't wait. He is remarkable.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

No one could help my husband who has been ill for at least 5 years. Today he is almost well with the exception of 2 small things that Dr. Gruber is working on. What a wonderful, patient, kind. knowledgeable man. Thank you Dr. Gruber.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

Dr. Gruber is the most thorough Dr. I have ever visited. He is also a very, kind caring gentleman. all of the new young doctors respect his wisdom and ability. I am so thankful he is taking care of me.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015