Ratings for Dr. Margaret Churcher

Should consider becoming a Forensic Pathologist. Not good with helping living people.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

I have been going to Doctor Churcher for 23 years and I have had nothing but wonderful experiences with her! She is always very helpful and considerate in answering any questions that I may have.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Wow what a horrible doctor!! She is so unhelpful and condescending. Hope she retires soon. Did she pay someone for the award she received?!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2017

I wish I would of seen all these terrible reviews about her what a waste of time. Like everyone says she does nothing at all to help you or follow up with you I have to reports right now of radiologist saying j need follow up us and mammograms and she will not request them for me. I only wasted 3 appts with her thank god and told her I will not see her anymore. She must be what close to 80 still trying to be a doctor! Like the other person said she is going to endanger someone's life and kill them. I am now in the process of filing a medical complaint against her at the college and physicians. Do not waste your time with her she will not follow your care proper and will neglect you and if it's something big you could end of dead all at her hands 😡😡

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

I still see that after 6 years or more nothing has changed. Why is this quack still practicing her licence should be removed, she is a threat to the human race, by my experience and many other people on this blog you would think that some one on the Board of Physians with some balls would suspend her liciences before she kills some one. I know for a fact you could get better service at a Vet clinic and thats a fact.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Have been going to this doctor churcher for a very long time, she is a awful doctor and have had nothing but problems with her. If I go to her with a couple problems she will say that I have to come back as she only looks at one problem per visit. After waiting for 1-2 hours I don't want to be told that she will not look at my problems. She also continuously wants you to book an appointment for your yearly checkup as she gets paid. She is very rude and when she is late she does no apologize. When I went to her for problems she tells me there is nothing that she can do about it. She is very unhelpful and only cares about making money.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2016

I can't believe what some of you have said! I have had nothing but good experiences with her. I am continually impressed with her extensive knowledge and feel incredibly lucky to have her as my doctor. Doctors are human too. She could have been having a bad day when she saw some of these people. Maybe people should stop taking the tiniest infractions so seriously and personally. Yeesh!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

I love My Dr Churcher. she does speak her mind. She has always looked after myself and family. I am proud to call her my Doctor.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

I just read that Margaret was awarded a top Doctor acknowledgment in Calgary??? Are you serious? I worked for this wing nut and her husband for 2 years and there is no way she should be awarded anything except quack of the century! She's a horrible physician and shouldn't be practicing.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

I was a patient of hers for many years, I went for a lung density test with her and a health nurse while at my appointment she would not stop talking about the flu shot so myself and the health nurse agreed to have the shot. I was the first one to get the shot she then put the needle that was in my arm in to the health nurse I could not believe it and neither one of them said a thing til I got back home when I got a phone call to go back for blood tests to insure I had no disease. incompetent never see this doctor she absolutely should have her license revoked.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015