Dr. Robert William Anthony Hepburn, Retired

Ratings for Dr. Robert William Anthony Hepburn, Retired

Was our family doctor for 20 yrs, miss him dearly. Hope he is enjoying a well earned retirement.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

A Genuine Dr. Who truly, cared about his patients. My Dr. For 28 years, He deserves a Happy Retirement. My Family and I were spoiled, 2 years, still haven't got a Family Dr. Walk in Clinics just don't work for Adults.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Dr. Hepburn was my family doctor for 20 years and an awesome doctor. So very caring and understanding and really takes the time to listen and understand you. It has been almost 1 1/2 years now since he has retired and I still have not found a family doctor yet. Good doctors are hard to get and replace also.Dr.Hepburn was the best doctor I ever had. He is just an awesome doctor. Life has not been easy since he retired.He is missed very much. Great doctor :)

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

Can be dismissive - inclined to ignore patient and look at computer.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Dr. Hepburn has been my family doctor for almost 25 years. He is by far the BEST doctor I have ever had. My kids love him too. For whatever reason I go to see him, he always asks if there is anything else, and even asks how the kids are. He is very friendly and personable. His staff is wonderful. If I needed to see Dr. Hepburn, they would always try and fit my or my children in as quickly as possible, even if that meant getting us in that day. Dr. Hepburn always took the time to treat me as best as he could, and never rushed my visits. I am very sad that he is retiring and have to find a new doctor. Thanks to his staff (Jackie), I have found one. I am forever grateful to Dr. Hepburn and his staff. Thank you so much for being there and everything you have done for me and my family. I will always remember it. Happy Retirement Dr. Hepburn and best of luck to his staff.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Dr Hepburn has been our family Dr. as well as he took my Mum on in her later years, she lived a great many extra years because of him. She passed 1 month short of her 97th B.D. Dr Hepburn is a nice old fashioned Dr. who wants to get to bottom of your problem. My husband artificial hip popped out, the New Younger Drs. knew him well, you could tell in talking to them that they really liked "Bob" and his work ethic. I wouldn't trade him for all the Tea in China. Scary thing he might retire!!!!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2012

Dr. Hepburn has been my family doctor since 1993 & has been wonderful to myself & my 3 sons. He is candid & no nonsense, straight to the point. I feel lucky to have him as my doctor & can't understand how he could ever rate below a 5 out of 5 on here.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2011

He seems to believe old people are dispensible and doesn't care about their pain except to give them T3's for their "quality of life". My mother was left in pain for years because he wouldn't let her see a specialist till I intervened and demanded a second opinion. He also informed her she had lukemia, but wouldn't even send her to the cancer specialists till we again intervened and demanded a specialist. My mother fell badly outside his office and came back in bleeding from her face, gravel imbedded in it, and he said, "Don't go to the emergency cause they will not have a bed for you", then proceeded to leave without even wiping the blood off of her. She waited thinking he would come back, but he left. At home, her friend picked the gravel out with tweezers and washed out the blood. Caring doctor, I think not!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

I grew up with Dr. Hepburn as my family dr, but stopped seeing him in my 20s because I was offended and displeased at his practice. I have not found a family dr since and hate walk-in clinics, so the fact that I still haven't gone back is a strong testimony to my opinion of him. When I was treated by him, he didn't refer to specialists or para-health professionals. It wasn't until I was an adult that I even learned about other forms of treatment, like physio/chiro etc, because Dr Hepburn doesn't refer. Dr. Hepburn seems to frown on people using extended health or the ICBC system to get treatments for legitimate injuries. He seems to think it's an abuse of the system. I have been offended by this attitude, when he seemed to frown on my desire for outside help. His motto seems to be "suck it up and let it heal." I found him kind enough growing up, and willing to spend time on me. I just hate his narrow approach.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2011

Our family will not go to any other doctor. Excellent care and attention. We are very fortunate to have him as our doctor.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2010