Ratings for Dr. John L. Winkelman

Greatest Doctor Ever!! I hate to leave him. He has been a great doc. with both of my daughters, always ever warm, welcoming and listens to all of our concerns. His personal assistant Angela is also great. After one of my daughters had a very bad infection Doc. Wink called a few days later to check on my daughter to make sure she was getting better. You cant get any better then that. All i have to say is that the new ped. that i will have to get for my girls is going to have to be very good, the bar has been set very high, lets see if i can find another doctor like him.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2010

the doctor and staff were so helpful when i had to bring my baby in for an ear infection! The doctor explained everything to us and helped us feel better.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2010

Dr. Winkelman has a very caring and tender manner which puts my four boys at ease very time they see him. He reminds you of days gone by when doctors made house calls. He will not prescribe something unless he feels it’s really needed and will run every test necessary to find the cause of a child’s problem. He never takes a child’s ailments lightly. We would highly recommend Dr. John Winkelman to any family.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2009

I have used Dr. Winkelman for over 5 years.He takes his time, he is very thorough and really cares about his patients. They moved to a new really nice office. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2008

I left this practice because when I went with my husband to my children's appointments, he was very professional. But when I went on my own, he treated me like an idiot. His wait time was often 2 hours, and the parking is ridiculous. I would not recommend him at all.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2008

Dr. John L. Winkelman's Credentials

• New York Med Coll, Valhalla Ny 10595 (Grad. 1994)