Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Johnson

She did a completely unnecessary and invasive exam on my teenaged son, without consent, and TRAUMATIZED my child!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

Dr. Johnson is one of the best doctors that we have been to. She is caring and kind and my teenage daughter trusts her immensely! Dr. Johnson is an extremely great doctor, taking her time and offering encouragement while providing the best treatment for her patients. So glad we found her!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Dr. Johnson is the best doctor I have ever been to! With a developing eating disorder during college, she guided me through a comfortable recovery. Not only was she able to help me get to a healthy weight, she was able to help develop a team (nutritionist & psychologist) to provide me with the best care possible. She is always prepared for every visit and has a plethora of knowledge for any medical issues you may have as a young adult.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Both my kids see Dr. J. She is kind thoughtful and connects easily with both of them. She not only takes care of them but also makes sure the parents are doing ok too. She is a remarkable physician and we can highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

one dr visit was 600 dollars. Rude and snapped at my daughter. Will not return. Bad service.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

Dr. J is amazing. She is so kind and caring and makes sure to take her time to answer any questions one might have. She has a fantastic bedside manner and I would recommend her emphatically.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2008

Dr. Jennifer Johnson's Credentials

• Georg-August-Univ, Med Fak, Goettingen, Germany (407-07 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1981)