Ratings for Dr. Brian Zidel

Dr. Zidel is a thorough and thoughtful doctor. He is very patient and asks lots of questions. He does not overmedicate and has a very calm demeanor. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Dr Brian Zidel, Awesome Doctor I have had him over 25years. Will not change him.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Horrible experience. I was concerned about my skin. And he told me there are"bigger problems in the world". Another time i made appointment to see him but he didn't know. So the first thing he said is "hurry up i have other people to see ". Worst doctor ever. Dont depend on him to save your life

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

I like him as a doctor....doesn't talk down to you like you're a child, treats you with respect. Doesn't think he's god...which is rare in a doctor.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2010

i was probably one of his first patients out of med school.dr. zidel is very respectful of his patients and his knowledge of every patient is quiet amazing.i have never seen a doctor that takes his time talking to patients, about their medical problems, whether it was somrthing he treated them for 2 yrs. ago or if he treated them yestersday. the man is a professional in his class.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2010

I've had Dr.Zidel for about 8 years and can only say good things about him ,pleasant , but has 2 of the most important qualities I think a Doctor can have; lack of Hubris and desire to keep learning , No one doctor can know every new treatment for every condition ,but he possessor's an intellectual curiosity and will research and send you to a specialist who does ,As for wait times ,that's out of his control ,best send Mr Mcguinty a message about that, I fully admit I have been a "Challenging patient" ,No Doubt with my various and chronic ailments , I may be moving back to Montreal and only wish he would open up an office there.... While I am amicable with him , I appreciate his talent greatly....Never like having to go see him ,but am very glad he is there... I am nothing more than a patient but on a lighter note any body know how old he is? I am 37 and he looks like he could be a classmate from back in the day....

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr Zidel is a wonderful doctor who takes time to treat the whole person. He is willing to take care of any problem and refer you to a specialist if needed. thank you

flag | Submitted February 25, 2009

seen this dr as a walk in .i waited for 2 hours when i finally seen him all he kept saying was make an appointment with your family dr.would you believe he left the exam room & shut the light off while i was still seated.seemed way to rushed.will NEVER go back to see him.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2007

I find zidel listens to you but, waiting time could be a hour or more. I don't really blame him for this. I feel that you are rushed, and forget at times to ask him something you need advise on. over all this is not the fault of the doctor but lack of the goverment's funding. He in general is the best doctor I have had. He will send you to the correct specialist when requested and hid knowledge is pretty good.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2007

Dr. Zidel is very pleasant to deal with, he is a good listener and cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2007