Ratings for Dr. Brian Zidel

One of the best experiences I have ever had with a doctor. He was extremely patient, took the time to get to know me and my case, and was able to explain the issue & send me to a specialist for more expertise. Besides the long wait times (which doctor doesn't have long wait times these days), I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Have never met a doctor who confirms his diagnosis and medicine by googling. Won’t recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

Dr. Zidel is a thorough and thoughtful doctor. He is very patient and asks lots of questions. He does not overmedicate and has a very calm demeanor. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Dr Brian Zidel, Awesome Doctor I have had him over 25years. Will not change him.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Horrible experience. I was concerned about my skin. And he told me there are"bigger problems in the world". Another time i made appointment to see him but he didn't know. So the first thing he said is "hurry up i have other people to see ". Worst doctor ever. Dont depend on him to save your life

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

I like him as a doctor....doesn't talk down to you like you're a child, treats you with respect. Doesn't think he's god...which is rare in a doctor.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2010

i was probably one of his first patients out of med school.dr. zidel is very respectful of his patients and his knowledge of every patient is quiet amazing.i have never seen a doctor that takes his time talking to patients, about their medical problems, whether it was somrthing he treated them for 2 yrs. ago or if he treated them yestersday. the man is a professional in his class.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2010

I've had Dr.Zidel for about 8 years and can only say good things about him ,pleasant , but has 2 of the most important qualities I think a Doctor can have; lack of Hubris and desire to keep learning , No one doctor can know every new treatment for every condition ,but he possessor's an intellectual curiosity and will research and send you to a specialist who does ,As for wait times ,that's out of his control ,best send Mr Mcguinty a message about that, I fully admit I have been a "Challenging patient" ,No Doubt with my various and chronic ailments , I may be moving back to Montreal and only wish he would open up an office there.... While I am amicable with him , I appreciate his talent greatly....Never like having to go see him ,but am very glad he is there... I am nothing more than a patient but on a lighter note any body know how old he is? I am 37 and he looks like he could be a classmate from back in the day....

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr Zidel is a wonderful doctor who takes time to treat the whole person. He is willing to take care of any problem and refer you to a specialist if needed. thank you

flag | Submitted February 25, 2009

seen this dr as a walk in .i waited for 2 hours when i finally seen him all he kept saying was make an appointment with your family dr.would you believe he left the exam room & shut the light off while i was still seated.seemed way to rushed.will NEVER go back to see him.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2007