Ratings for Dr. Terrance Cooligan

Dr Cooligan was very good about explaining what was wrong with my 84 year old father. We have no complaints. He seemed to have a lot of patients to see and we knew his time with us was short but we got the information we needed and my dad is getting the care he needed.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Unfortunately when my mom was in the ICU of Humber River hospital we came acrooss Dr Cooligan. He was rude unkind and recited the Hippocratic oath verbatim to me when I asked about my elderly moms condition. Trying to convince me to sign a do not recissitse form. Total disregard for the well-being of my mom just kept repeating that she was using valuable resources by being in the ICU

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

Humber hospital experience was simply aweful. Non personable, terrible communicator, very evasive, standoffish. Those were the positive traits! Avoid, unfortunately no choice when in ICU.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Cooligan by my family doctor - and prior to my appointmnet records from my family doctor were sent to him as requested. At my appointment he indicated that he had not looked over any material sent to him - he was very cold and impersonal as well as rude and arrogant and I felt I was only a $$ sign to him. I felt I received very substandard care from him. Thank goodness my family doctor then referred me to another Respirologist who was very helpful - not like Cooligan - who was a complete idiot

flag | Submitted May 25, 2007

I am one of the few luckiest persons in the world who has been treated by Dr. Cooligan since October 1992 for life threatening asthma. Without a shadow of doubt in my mind that without Dr. Colligan's professional skill and dedication, I would not be breathing.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2007