Ratings for Dr. Piri Fejes

a most excellent doctor what more needs to be said

flag | Submitted October 20, 2018

Dr. Fejes has been my family doctor since I was a child. She is AMAZING! My husband is now a patient and he is extremely happy with her knowledge and care. Thank you Dr. Fejes!!!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

The receptionist Karen is rude and does not give the slightest care if you're in need of attention, does not offer help just tells you to call in the mornings and see if you can get the 1 emergency spot available. Dr fejes is knowledgable but it's near impossible to get an appointment with her and she's always a minimum of 1 hour behind

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

I am approaching my 30th year with Dr. Fejes. She has been a very attentive, effective doctor who has always dealt with my issues in a very professional manner. I was very fortunate to have found her 30 years ago and to still have her as my doctor now. The office staff have been very friendly and helpful. The old saying, treat people as you would have them treat you, goes a long way.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Gotta love when they call you and leave a VERY DETAILED msg about a exam you are due for (thanks really needed my whole house including male non-family members knowing it was PAP TIME when a simple "You are due for an apt please call our office" would have been fine!) and the earliest you can get is three months away. When you ask if something is available sooner you are told no unless you want the N.P. and the earliest she can do is July 4th...I don't know about you but, most people are lucky if they know the next two weeks of their lives yet alone three months. When I asked if there was something available in May I was told snarkily and rudely that I wasn't due until July (remind me again why therefore you called in late March?!?!?!?) and that the Dr. is taking all of June off....so what did I want to do. Not the way to treat a patient of over 20 years! I've had more than one issue with this doctor over the years and her lack of availability/handing of my care that has made me consider looking for a new doctor. Considering if this was an emergency I am not sure I would even be able to get a timely apt I am debating just using a clinc/teaching unit from now on!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Absolutely wonderful! Very caring and and attentive. Excellent knowledge base.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2016

Dr. Fejes is a wonderful GP. She is very caring and knowledgeable. She takes the time to truly understand your problem and listens attentively. She is very busy, however she makes up for it with her knowledge and caring disposition. Great Dr.!!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

This doctor is the best gp I have had in 60 years. I am a difficult case for her and RVH doctors as well. People you have to understand that today that where ever ypu go u will have to be patient and wait. This is the new health care system in Barrie as well as across the country as everone wants to make more money as a specialist and not a gp do not blame this doctor as she is a good, compassionate and very knowlegebale as well as a teacher for intern gp's ar RVH.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

This doctor does not do well for her clients who need serious investigation. She's good for basic stuff like common cold or BP monitoring. She is incompetent of being a family doctor and directing care for her clients. Works part time hours with no backup to follow her clients not even the family care team. Will not answer her computer messages from a very sick client who needs the support of a family doctor. A client who never bothers her unless it's bad wnough to need her direction. She prefers her clients to frequent the E.R. to look for answers and help. Very bad family doctor.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

I've had a few major health issues and Dr Fejes, her nurse practitioner Martina, the front desk staff Lori and Evelyn... they are all fabulous. They are up front if there's been a delay; they encourage interaction; I'm so pleased to have the excellent care that I receive. Totally great team! ~Donna D.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015