Ratings for Dr. Brad Avery

Very easy to talk to, explains all his work, highly recommended but he is in high demand! Helped both my kids (who also love visiting the doctor) since they were born.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

So amazing I will never trust another doctor so greatly. Truly an amazing down to earth man

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015

the BEST doctor i have ever had. Very thoughtful, caring and knowledgable. He works very well with children and is unbelievable. He is always there for you and very supportive.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Dr Avery had been my family doctor for the last 19 years, since Albertini retired. I trust in him, and am fully comfortable with him. The front counter staff are fiendly with me, but I also make that effort to be friendly with them as well. I've recently just had a baby, and even though things didn't go as planned...having my own doctor there was a comfort. Every morning he would stop into the hospital to check on new, before going into his practice.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2014

ALMOST KILLED MY WIFE AFTER SHE ENDED UP I ICU DOES NOT LISTEN TO PATIENTS, HE MESSED WITH HER PERSCRIBTIONS WHICH ALMOST CAUSED HER HER LIFE AS SHE HAD A HEART CONDITION WHICH HE DID NOT BELIEVE WHEN TOLD, DID NOT CONSULT WITH FAMILY DOCTOR HOWEVER DID TELL LIES TO FAMILY DOCTOR AND PHARMACY, SLANDERING OUR NAME EVERY TIME HE COULD CAUSED US A LOT OF PROBLEMS. WE WILL POSIBLY FILLING A LAW SUIT FOR DEFORMATION OF CARACTER AND MEDICAL MALPRACTICE IN NEAR FUTURE AS HE ALSO DICHARGED HER FROM HOSPITAL WHEN SHE WAS CLEARILY NOT READY. SHE COULD NOT EVEN WALK AND FELL IN THE HOSPITAL JUST PRIOR TO DISCHARGE. I THEREFORE WOULD DEFINITELY NOT RECOMMEND HIM TO ANT ONE....STAY AWAY AND BEWARE IF YOU GET STUCK WITH HIM IN HOSPITAL.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

so good number 2 in the yukon! caring and very smart , recommended to everyone

flag | Submitted June 3, 2012

After 10 yrs of knowing and seeing this man was very disheartened and sad by his treatment of late. So sorry to have to lose what was such a fine, caring man. We all suffer loss, we all grieve, it's unfair. I have advocated for others for years now I need someone to advocate for me. When push came to shove he refuses to believe in me, he is entitled to his opinion, I was just so surprized it is so low.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

Dr. Avery is easy to talk to and a good listener. He does not over prescribe or dictate treatments. He takes the time to give you your options so you can make informed decisions. A very good physician!!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2011

Kept me alive twice in the last year and a half from pnemonia and massive blood loss. The most caring and professional doctor I have ever been associated with. Thank you Dr. Avery and the GREAT nurses at W.G.H.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2010