Ratings for Dr. Brad Avery

I'm not sure how this man does what he does year after year and day after day. Whitehorse is very lucky to have a doctor like this and I wish that some of the others could take a lesson from his commitment, compassion, patience and sound reasoning. I would love to read an auto biography one day.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Very knowledgable very helpful overall amazing experience

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

100% the best doctor in town, Dr.Avery knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

Very easy to talk to, explains all his work, highly recommended but he is in high demand! Helped both my kids (who also love visiting the doctor) since they were born.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

So amazing I will never trust another doctor so greatly. Truly an amazing down to earth man

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015

the BEST doctor i have ever had. Very thoughtful, caring and knowledgable. He works very well with children and is unbelievable. He is always there for you and very supportive.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Dr Avery had been my family doctor for the last 19 years, since Albertini retired. I trust in him, and am fully comfortable with him. The front counter staff are fiendly with me, but I also make that effort to be friendly with them as well. I've recently just had a baby, and even though things didn't go as planned...having my own doctor there was a comfort. Every morning he would stop into the hospital to check on new, before going into his practice.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2014

so good number 2 in the yukon! caring and very smart , recommended to everyone

flag | Submitted June 3, 2012

After 10 yrs of knowing and seeing this man was very disheartened and sad by his treatment of late. So sorry to have to lose what was such a fine, caring man. We all suffer loss, we all grieve, it's unfair. I have advocated for others for years now I need someone to advocate for me. When push came to shove he refuses to believe in me, he is entitled to his opinion, I was just so surprized it is so low.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011