Ratings for Dr. John Cooper

As the husband of one of Dr. Coopers patience, I can say a better doctor for my wife's condition may not be found. He contacted me 5 minutes after the surgery was completed and his follow up was thorough and timely. Thank you Dr. Cooper!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Dr Cooper is literally the best of the best. He was called in to perform an emergency cesarean and I was terrified. He was very calm, very reassuring and extremely patient in explaining everything that was happening. His bedside manner was the best I've ever encountered. Every dr could take a lesson from him in patient care. When my surgery was done and the nurses were getting ready to take me to recovery Dr cooper actually held my hand and explained again how everything went. A true gentleman, a master in his field. I'm so thankful for him.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

I found Dr Cooper to be a true gentleman from the moment I met him in his reception area. He thoroughly explained the procedure I was going to have done and why I needed it. I was really scared to have an operation. He was very compassionate , very reassuring, very skilled and his bedside manner was excellent. I would highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

Dr. Cooper must have invented the "good bedside manner". He is comforting and reassuring and goes into lots of detail while answering my questions. I like the fact that he listens to me and lays out my options, allowing me to make informed decisions about my treatment. He has performed two successful operations on me.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Dr. Cooper delivered my baby via C-section and he was amazing! He created a very calming environment in the OR. Top notch doctor!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

I commend Dr. Cooper and his staff. They held my hand through a difficult time and showed a level of compassion and care that I was truly thankful for. They took the time to explain what to expect, and they didn't rush through information. I would highly recommend Dr. Cooper, he has excellent bedside manner. His wife Elaine is the perfect compliment to his office team; as well as their awesome receptionist, Eileen, who is right on the mark!! How refreshing it is to know that in this area of medicine, women can go to an office and receive such a excellent standard of care. Thank you.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

What a lovely man. Dr. Cooper is caring and charming - an outstanding doctor. He took an excellent and thorough history, explained the procedure and went out of his way to make sure I was informed and comfortable. He was remarkably gentle and I felt absolutely no discomfort. It was not a complicated procedure, and one I've had before but this time - not a twinge. His nurse was a delight as well. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

I have been in Dr. Cooper's care for almost 10 years, before, during and after having my children. He's an incredibly caring, knowledgeable and friendly doctor. To trust someone with your fertility and while going through high-risk pregnancies, I cannot say enough good things about this man. He is a wonderful doctor, who seems to care deeply about his patients as well as their families. He is a solid, knowledgeable and caring doctor to lean on during difficult times. His friend and staff can be a bit rushed and difficult to get a hold of, but seeing how busy he his friend and staff can be a bit rushed and difficult to get a hold of, but he is worth the wait.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2015

no good for complex endometriosis. He has been smiling and kind but does not make referrals he says he will make and does not make phone calls he says he will make. I don't know if it's him or his help, but when there is pain involved, people being kind to your face then disregarding you is worse than out and out contempt. I am left waiting for help that was never on the way. He also ran for the Christian Heritage party a few years ago. He is a gynecologist who is anti abortion, so that's a thing to know. I wish we had another option.

Submitted September 3, 2015

My original Ob/Gyn went on hiatus for research and I was able to get Dr Cooper as my Ob for my very high risk pregnancy. His care ensured my daughter arrived safely. I have him again with my current pregnancy and care in between babies and cannot express enough how wonderful it is to have the best knowledge and skills in caring for myself and my baby. His consultations arent rushed and he cares not only about why you are there but you as a person. His staff are always supportive and helpful.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015