Ratings for Dr. John Cooper

Dr. Cooper is a true professional. Like many others have said, his bed side manner is kind and reassuring. Never makes you feel rushed out of his office. Explains everything very well. I am so glad to be in his care. I have never met a more compassionate doctor. I have found the receptionist to be very helpful and has a great sense of humour. She always gets the information back to you in a timely manner. I have never been to a specialist of any sort that will respond to your emails or questions like Dr. Cooper does. He has always gotten back to me asap. Unheard of in this day and age.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

De cooper great dr however his reception is horrible and yells at you

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

I was particularly impressed by the follow ups by his assistant : she had prepared a post-op sheet with enough information on it to answer all the questions that came up, saving me some anguish.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

I feel lucky to be Dr. Cooper's patient. He listens, he explains and has a wonderful bedside manner. I highly recommend this doctor!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

As the husband of one of Dr. Coopers patience, I can say a better doctor for my wife's condition may not be found. He contacted me 5 minutes after the surgery was completed and his follow up was thorough and timely. Thank you Dr. Cooper!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Dr Cooper is literally the best of the best. He was called in to perform an emergency cesarean and I was terrified. He was very calm, very reassuring and extremely patient in explaining everything that was happening. His bedside manner was the best I've ever encountered. Every dr could take a lesson from him in patient care. When my surgery was done and the nurses were getting ready to take me to recovery Dr cooper actually held my hand and explained again how everything went. A true gentleman, a master in his field. I'm so thankful for him.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

I found Dr Cooper to be a true gentleman from the moment I met him in his reception area. He thoroughly explained the procedure I was going to have done and why I needed it. I was really scared to have an operation. He was very compassionate , very reassuring, very skilled and his bedside manner was excellent. I would highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

Dr. Cooper must have invented the "good bedside manner". He is comforting and reassuring and goes into lots of detail while answering my questions. I like the fact that he listens to me and lays out my options, allowing me to make informed decisions about my treatment. He has performed two successful operations on me.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Dr. Cooper delivered my baby via C-section and he was amazing! He created a very calming environment in the OR. Top notch doctor!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

I commend Dr. Cooper and his staff. They held my hand through a difficult time and showed a level of compassion and care that I was truly thankful for. They took the time to explain what to expect, and they didn't rush through information. I would highly recommend Dr. Cooper, he has excellent bedside manner. His wife Elaine is the perfect compliment to his office team; as well as their awesome receptionist, Eileen, who is right on the mark!! How refreshing it is to know that in this area of medicine, women can go to an office and receive such a excellent standard of care. Thank you.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016