Ratings for Dr. Suzanne Leggatt

Knowledgeable, kind and caring. could not ask for a better physician.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

Dr Leggatt is fantastic. A warm and kind person, she is very easy to talk with. I am very thankful to have her as my GP.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

I could never say enough good things about Dr. Leggatt!! She is amazing!! She listens, cares, jokes and treats me like an old friend rather then a number. I am truly blessed to have gotten into her practice and am grateful to her and Laurie for their excellent care 😊

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Dr. Leggatt the best doctor ever! great bed side manner, help me during my labour and follow up. Laurie the staff is the best! she help me find my new GP, very helpful and kind. too bad Dr. Leggatt not accepting new patients. We will miss you!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

My wife and I have utilized Dr. Leggatt for three preganancies to date, and have never considered using any else. Simply put, if you are pregnant, call Dr. Leggatt (and Dr. Fast). They will take great care of you!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

Excellent in all ways..could not have a better doctor. Caring,kind,considerate,knowledgeable, respectful

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

Suzi has been my physician for 10 years and has always provided an excellent service. She has a wonderful personality and is extremely caring. I feel very lucky to have such an amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2010

I'm a guy and have never had a better doctor. You can talk to this lady and she listens.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2009

Very caring doctor. Has always made me feel well cared for, and that my concerns were always serious and important and addressed them accordingly. Wish I could keep her as my doctor after maternity as I have never had to wait long in her office and she always takes her time to care for me and my son.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2009

She is a wonderful person and doctor. I always feel that she has time to listen to my concerns and take them very seriously. I appreciate that I never have to wait more than 5 minutes for my appointment.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2009