Dr. Sunita Bhatia

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sunita Bhatia

My experience with this doctor has been very positive and I would recommend her without hesitation. I was told I couldn’t get braces by my last dentist/ortho guy but Dr. Bhatia gave me another opinion and I am so happy I did! My teeth are already shifting. I can actually see the results and its only been around 2 months. So happy!!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2018

I think Dr. Bhatia is great and knows what she’s talking about. My last 2 dentists were incompetent arrogant people. I’m pleased to have found a good one, she treats me with respect.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

Yes I will see Dr. Bhatia again she is very good and a nice woman. I Must say I’m happy to see her as she makes me feel relaxed always.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

Have to say i was impressed. Not like other detnists who keep on charging so much money$$. She is honest and good for her this is why i keep going back.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

Impressed with her knowledge of the procedure I was about to undertake and the way she communicated that information in a clear and easy to understand manner. Very pleasant, easy to talk to but doesn't talk down to you. All doctors should be like Dr. Bhatia.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

Smart and friendly and compassionate. She is a lovely woman and a trustworthy dentist. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2018

Fit me in as an emergency. Dr. Bhatia is so nice and patient. I would recommend this clinic and her to anyone. My wife and I are switching over to her as our regular dentist now. Thank You.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

We love Dr. Bhatia! Thank you to her and the great, supportive staff! We are treated sooo well and could not be happier! !

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Hey Dr Bhatia is awesome! I have been a client for several years ...always 100% satisfied with the service. I recently got 2 fillings done and it was quick and painless (except for the lecture!) I will keep seeing Dr Bhatia for as long as she is practicing.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

This one does not guarantee any of her work. I had a filling fall out after a year and she charged me full price to replace it again. I was having pain from a crown she installed after a couple months. I've went back 3 times, got charged 3 times and she did not fix the tooth. I finally went to another dentist who noticed that the crown was too tall and needed to be filed down. You can find better dentist anywhere compared to this sub-par one.

Submitted February 2, 2018

Dr. Sunita Bhatia

Dr. Sunita Bhatia's response
I must respond to this ‘review’: I am surprised by your claims. I always stand behind my work. My policy is (and always has been) that I do not charge to redo fillings that I have done within 2 yrs. Although, there are exceptions, and I explain it to the patient very clearly. Also, I NEVER charge to check on pain relating to a crown or any work that I may have done recently. I do not claim to be a perfect dentist. I have been practicing for 20 years and I’m constantly striving to improve my knowledge and technique to give my patients the best treatment that I can possibly provide. If you still have concerns about your billings or appointment, please feel free to call me so we can review the situation. Sincerely, Dr Sunita Bhatia

Submitted February 8, 2018

Dr. Sunita Bhatia's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients