Dr. Sunita Bhatia

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sunita Bhatia

Hey Dr Bhatia is awesome! I have been a client for several years ...always 100% satisfied with the service. I recently got 2 fillings done and it was quick and painless (except for the lecture!) I will keep seeing Dr Bhatia for as long as she is practicing.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

This one does not guarantee any of her work. I had a filling fall out after a year and she charged me full price to replace it again. I was having pain from a crown she installed after a couple months. I've went back 3 times, got charged 3 times and she did not fix the tooth. I finally went to another dentist who noticed that the crown was too tall and needed to be filed down. You can find better dentist anywhere compared to this sub-par one.

Submitted February 2, 2018

Dr. Sunita Bhatia

Dr. Sunita Bhatia's response
I must respond to this ‘review’: I am surprised by your claims. I always stand behind my work. My policy is (and always has been) that I do not charge to redo fillings that I have done within 2 yrs. Although, there are exceptions, and I explain it to the patient very clearly. Also, I NEVER charge to check on pain relating to a crown or any work that I may have done recently. I do not claim to be a perfect dentist. I have been practicing for 20 years and I’m constantly striving to improve my knowledge and technique to give my patients the best treatment that I can possibly provide. If you still have concerns about your billings or appointment, please feel free to call me so we can review the situation. Sincerely, Dr Sunita Bhatia

Submitted February 8, 2018

I have to give credit where it is deserved. Sylvie my hygienist is amazing and so nice to talk to. I look forward to getting my teeth cleaned when I see her. She always does an amazing job. Thank you for always making me feel at ease. Dr Bhatia is nice and friendly as well and when she fixed a cavity for me, she made me feel pain free. I noticed she came out and was casually chatting with her patients in waiting area when she had a free moment and she is very down to earth. The two ladies at reception Janet and Chantal are very good at what they do and there is never an issue with insurance or payment. Very smooth in and out experience without making you feel like another number.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Very nice dentist and Hygienist was gentle and meticulous. We were totally satisfied with the services.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

Dr Bhatia is one of the nicest dentists I've ever met! She is comforting and easy to talk to like an old friend. Being a new patient, the front desk staff Janet and Chantal were friendly and helpful while Sylvie the hygienist was so nice and made me feel at ease. It is a very busy environment and they run a tight ship there but I've never had to wait more than 5 minutes. A big thanks to Dr. Bhatia and her ladies for doing such a great job!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

I am so grateful to dr bhatia and her team for the way they treated my son. thank you so much!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

I went to this office for emergency to remove two front teeth with one of them being abscessed. I received an excellent dental experience. Dr.Bhatia and her assistant were amazing. I definitely will return at my next opportunity. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Our family is so glad we finally found a good dentist who realy listens and cares!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Gentle, very smart and gives you her full attention. Completely satisfied with Dr. Bhatia and her crew. Merci.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Nice ladies working here. I've noticed they are busy but do not rush you in and out. Efficient! The doctor is a pleasure.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Dr. Sunita Bhatia's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Workers Comp