Dr. Sunita Bhatia

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sunita Bhatia

The best dentist i’ve ever had! She is super nice, considerate and answers all my questions. She makes you feel super comfortable and I always look forward to seeing the dentist. amazing!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2019

I would also like to rate Dr. Bhatia the best. She not only treats your pain, but also discusses precautionary measures. I am very fortunate to have Dr. Bhatia. She’s always on time for appointments and yet never rushes me out the door! Thank you.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2019

THE BEST dentist in Ottawa!! I have been to other dentists and Bhatia's work is much much better. I had a root cnal done with no issues. I feel the staff is really helpful and friendly. Good job all around!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2018

She is trustworthy and very friendly towards my family. She always answers all your questions and concerns. I would not want any other dentist.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2018

Happy that I was referred to Dr. Bhatia. She is personable, knowledgeable and a very interesting lady! She explained everything, took her time and made sure I understood before she proceeded. I would recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

Dr Bhatia is great and has a no b.s. attitude. Always upfront about things and is good at what she does. I did see one hygienist there who didn’t really want to take the the time to discuss my gums and their progress.. young lady with blonde hair. I know they have other patients but this hygienist lacked in comparison to the others who were fantastic! The young lady at the front desk who receives payments can be a bit short or impatient with people and could be friendlier. Chantal at reception is amazing! I highly recommend this dentist aside from those two employees. Michelle another hygienist is thorough and takes the time to discuss things with you. Overall a great experience!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2018

My experience with this doctor has been very positive and I would recommend her without hesitation. I was told I couldn’t get braces by my last dentist/ortho guy but Dr. Bhatia gave me another opinion and I am so happy I did! My teeth are already shifting. I can actually see the results and its only been around 2 months. So happy!!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2018

I think Dr. Bhatia is great and knows what she’s talking about. My last 2 dentists were incompetent arrogant people. I’m pleased to have found a good one, she treats me with respect.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

Yes I will see Dr. Bhatia again she is very good and a nice woman. I Must say I’m happy to see her as she makes me feel relaxed always.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

Have to say i was impressed. Not like other detnists who keep on charging so much money$$. She is honest and good for her this is why i keep going back.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

Dr. Sunita Bhatia's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients