Ratings for Dr. Ripple Dhillon

Saw her in urgent care for my 12 month old. I did not appreciate her lacking bedside manner & she basically dismissed me & gave little to no explanations unless I asked. Pretty much refused to look at my babys oozing nearly bleeding diaper rash which was one of the reasons why I was there. Complete waste of time & will likely have to see another doctor tomorrow.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Where do I start? Never on time, rude, no compassion, or sympathy. In it for money only, and has juvederm ads everywhere in her office. Is this a plastic surgery clinic? Has perscribed the wrong medication twice, and is so rude. Worst doctor I've ever had, and that's why I left.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Never on time doesn't care about patients. Only wants to push pills.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

She is the worst doctor I have ever had. Would not recommend her at all.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

At my first appointment with her as a walk in urgent care patient she was extremely rude to me.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Always thorough before making a decision. Doesnt just jump at giving meds.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

She is literally the worst doctor I have ever encountered. She has been my family doctor since the Taunton Health Clinic was built and I would rather go to a walkin and see a random doctor than her. She is extremely rude, doesn't care about your concerns, has extremely long wait times (waited almost 2 hours to see her one day when I had a scheduled appointment), and I still do not understand how she has her license still. I asked her to be tested for STD's, as I had found out my boyfriend of 2 years had cheated on me multiple times. She decided it would be a good time to lecture me on relationships and sex and to tell me I shouldn't have premarital sex. I get that not everyone agrees with it but her pushing her beliefs on me is NOT her job. In the end, she didn't even do the proper tests (I called the office after I had not heard back about my results and they had no records of it) and I had to go to the walkin to get proper testing. It seems like not testing for things like STDs when your patient asks for it can be a risk to public health. I cannot wait until I find a new family doctor that will take me on as a patient.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

The worst doctor I Have ever met. She is not a nice person and not sure how she is a doctor or has so many patients.. I came to her because I moved to oshawa and needed a doc for me and my newborn and a relative recommended/referred her. First appointment she comes in the room without introducing herself. She gave my newborn the wrong meds and without looking thoroughly at her issue told me to keep putting the cream on her which made her scream because it was burning her. Next appointment I came to her and asking her for blood work for myself to check for vitamin defeciency postpartum. Everything I was asking for she rebuttaled saying "you don't need that". She was telling me to go to the lab... Bottom line is don't go to her of you caRe about your health. I have nothing good to say about her, her staff, or anything.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Dhillon's for over 15 years - she still does not know who I am. Every time I come in she has no clue why I'm there, even when it's been at her request or when it's right on the screen in front of her. Quite simply, she is rude and uninterested in helping her patients. She wants you in and out of there as quickly as possible and does not take the time to inquire about why you are there or offer any actual help or resources. No matter what the reason for a visit, to her, everything is about your weight. She believes that just because I am a bit big, that I am not fit and assumes that everything wrong with me is due to my weight. If this were the case, any competent Dr would offer some possible steps or solutions. Of course, she does not, because ultimately, she has no interest in her family practice and just tries to herd as many people in every day to max her billing. Her main concern seems to be for her laser clinic, as everywhere you look are posters or ads on the walls. Oh, and trying to set up an appointment to get in is like trying to win the lottery - I thought the online appointment booking would help, but that could soon be on the way out and they never answer the phone, so who knows what will happen in the new year. Ultimately, she is extremely dismissive and condescending in her attitude and approach and I would highly suggest looking for a family doctor elsewhere - I know I am. I also work in healthcare and I've reached the point in my life where I will no longer continue to accept this less than mediocre service from a so-called health professional. Nobody should.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016