Ratings for Dr. Ripple Dhillon

Bipolar ?! Botox?! Searching for new doctor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Useless let me tell you absolutely useless. Doesn't even care about you. Would recommend people to absolutely not go here.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

She's a terrible doctor and a terrible person, can't go to see her for anything without her saying whatever issue I'm there for is weight related. My experiences with her are poor, I dislike her as a doctor. She takes WAY to many vacations, I need to see her, nope she's on vacation, wait a month, she's back on vacation. I recommend everyone avoid her.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Ripple Dhillon for several years and I have a great of respect for her as an excellent, caring , Doctor and I would recommend her as the best family Doctor I have ever had care for me. M. Phelan

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

wonderful compassionate doctor has been my doc for over 15 years

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Very rude doctor. Told me I am fat and I need to wake up. Your too young to be fat.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

I saw Dr. Dhillon today for a physical she was on time, so gentle, caring, listened, asked questions and listened to my concerns. Dr. Dillon is wonderful, honest, extremely well educated, no bull, caring, compassionate, empathetic, sympathetic Doctor and human. Why come on here and talk about things that have nothing to do with her care of her patients? Perhaps the day you came a patient had a bad illness or an emergency, Doctors DO NOT like to run late, they keep a tight schedule and do not like to fall behind any more than the negative ones on here like to wait. Dr. Dhillon does her best. It is highly doubtful that you had a rug pulled out from under you, perhaps the drugs you seek weren't the right ones or not what were needed? Dr. Dhillon always asks if I need prescription renewals. I am not sure who the people who had negative things to say on here saw, perhaps its how you treat Dr. Dhillon? Making demands, getting angry and having an attitude will get you no where with anyone any time Doctor or not. People forget doctors are humans who have bad days, have family problems, get sick themselves but they are expected to always be smiling and to never stray from perfection. Dr. Dhillon runs a lovely, clean, friendly family practise and also runs a medical cosmetic (scar removal, vein removal etc.) office and tends to a walk in clinic not to mention having a life and family. Dr. Dhillon is a very busy woman, perhaps more people need to see things from where she stands. Caring for sick people and hearing people complain all day can't be easy, God Bless good doctors. Bully? Never. Demean? No way. Extremely knowledge based and gets to the point. Dr. Dhillon gives good, strong and I will even say loving advice based on her many, many years of expertise and experience. I have dealt with many, many doctors from top rated specialists to walk in clinic doctors who rush. I have spent a lot of time in many hospitals and Dr. Dhillon rates at the TOP! Thank you Dr. Dhillon! K. Wood

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

Dr. Dhillon is a very bad doctor. She is incredibly rude and stupid. You have to ask her to do something more than once and even then it doesn't get done with any competency. It's a usual occurrence that you will sit there for an hour beyond your scheduled appointment time-- she is always behind. She takes incomplete clinic notes, doesn't write down what you're saying so her record keeping is inaccurate. The doctor-patient relationship has broken down because she said she was going to do renew a medication on a certain date and then pulled the rug out from under -- do not TRUST this doctor or put your healthcare into her hands. She will demean you, bully you, and treat you very unfairly. Not helpful and certainly not knowledgeable. Her licence should be pulled.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Amazing experience , very professional , made my root canal painless and was very informative

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

My Mom and I have been going to Dr. Dhillon for 17 years, She has been an amazing Dr. to both of us, Dr. Dhillon is very pleasant, Dr. Dhillon is very pleasant and always has a smile for us when we go into her office asking us how we are doing, Dr. Dhillon has taken very good care of me and my mom, i would not go to any other Dr. if we were sick, we wait to get in to her office we do not have to wait, i call one day and we go the next day..........she is a very wonderful doctor and know her job very well.Dr. Dhillon staff have always been very pleasant with us as well.... Dr. Dhillon is a very good doctor.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015