You may also like

wonderful compassionate doctor has been my doc for over 15 years

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

I saw Dr. Dhillon today for a physical she was on time, so gentle, caring, listened, asked questions and listened to my concerns. Dr. Dillon is wonderful, honest, extremely well educated, no bull, caring, compassionate, empathetic, sympathetic Doctor and human. Why come on here and talk about things that have nothing to do with her care of her patients? Perhaps the day you came a patient had a bad illness or an emergency, Doctors DO NOT like to run late, they keep a tight schedule and do not like to fall behind any more than the negative ones on here like to wait. Dr. Dhillon does her best. It is highly doubtful that you had a rug pulled out from under you, perhaps the drugs you seek weren't the right ones or not what were needed? Dr. Dhillon always asks if I need prescription renewals. I am not sure who the people who had negative things to say on here saw, perhaps its how you treat Dr. Dhillon? Making demands, getting angry and having an attitude will get you no where with anyone any time Doctor or not. People forget doctors are humans who have bad days, have family problems, get sick themselves but they are expected to always be smiling and to never stray from perfection. Dr. Dhillon runs a lovely, clean, friendly family practise and also runs a medical cosmetic (scar removal, vein removal etc.) office and tends to a walk in clinic not to mention having a life and family. Dr. Dhillon is a very busy woman, perhaps more people need to see things from where she stands. Caring for sick people and hearing people complain all day can't be easy, God Bless good doctors. Bully? Never. Demean? No way. Extremely knowledge based and gets to the point. Dr. Dhillon gives good, strong and I will even say loving advice based on her many, many years of expertise and experience. I have dealt with many, many doctors from top rated specialists to walk in clinic doctors who rush. I have spent a lot of time in many hospitals and Dr. Dhillon rates at the TOP! Thank you Dr. Dhillon! K. Wood

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

Dr. Dhillon is a very bad doctor. She is incredibly rude and stupid. You have to ask her to do something more than once and even then it doesn't get done with any competency. It's a usual occurrence that you will sit there for an hour beyond your scheduled appointment time-- she is always behind. She takes incomplete clinic notes, doesn't write down what you're saying so her record keeping is inaccurate. The doctor-patient relationship has broken down because she said she was going to do renew a medication on a certain date and then pulled the rug out from under -- do not TRUST this doctor or put your healthcare into her hands. She will demean you, bully you, and treat you very unfairly. Not helpful and certainly not knowledgeable. Her licence should be pulled.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

My Mom and I have been going to Dr. Dhillon for 17 years, She has been an amazing Dr. to both of us, Dr. Dhillon is very pleasant, Dr. Dhillon is very pleasant and always has a smile for us when we go into her office asking us how we are doing, Dr. Dhillon has taken very good care of me and my mom, i would not go to any other Dr. if we were sick, we wait to get in to her office we do not have to wait, i call one day and we go the next day..........she is a very wonderful doctor and know her job very well.Dr. Dhillon staff have always been very pleasant with us as well.... Dr. Dhillon is a very good doctor.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

Money money money hungry. Question whether blood work is sent out as blood was taken from my dad and said everything was fine . Few weeks later was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

If i could give this Dr 0 stars I would. I don't know how she even became a doctor at all she has no compassion, and is incredibly rude. I had her at the walk in clinic today. I went because I am 15 1/2 wks pregnant and have been in bed sick the last 2 days. first she says my symptoms are nothing, then I asked if we can listen to baby's heartbeat because I haven't felt any movement since i've been sick i'm concerned and would like some peace of mind she says your 15 weeks there wont be movement and literally walks away from me. Needless to say i walked away in tears feeling worse than when i went in. I have called and left a formal complaint as well with the administrator. I urge everyone with a bad complain to do the same this person does not deserve to be a dr.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

This doctor is the most rude and ignorant woman I have ever met she made my mother feel horrible talk down to her to the point where my mom literally cried when she walked out of her office she also walks out of the office in the middle of a conversation no respect at all, I'm very surprised that she has any good review's and not surprised to set ask the bad ones. I was able to get my mother in to a great family doctor who listens and takes her seriously

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

My family has been going to Dr. Dhillon for 15 years now. My father died of a heart attack a few months ago. Dr. Dhillion called us at home on your own time to see how we all were doing. My mom was taking it hard. Dr. Dhillion asked if we could come in a see her or if she could come see us at home to make sure we were all ok. What doctor takes time out of there own day to drive from Oshawa to bowmanville to make sure we were all ok. I know she can come across as be cold or rushed. Its doesn't mean she doesn't care. She is a direct person she doesn't monkey around she tell it as it is. If you are a person who needs to be hand held she isn't for you. But if you want a doctor to say it as it is she is great.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Dr. Ripple Dhillon's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "wonderful compassionate doctor has been my doc for over 15 years"

January 14, 2016
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Very rude doctor. Told me I am fat and I need to wake up. Your too young to be fat. "

January 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Dhillon today for a physical she was on time, so gentle, caring, listened, asked questions and listened to my concerns. Dr. Dillon is wonderful, hones..."

March 17, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dhillon is a very bad doctor. She is incredibly rude and stupid. You have to ask her to do something more than once and even then it doesn't get done with..."

February 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing experience , very professional , made my root canal painless and was very informative"

February 2, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "My Mom and I have been going to Dr. Dhillon for 17 years, She has been an amazing Dr. to both of us, Dr. Dhillon is very pleasant, Dr. Dhillon is very pleasant ..."

January 15, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Money money money hungry. Question whether blood work is sent out as blood was taken from my dad and said everything was fine . Few weeks later was diagnosed wi..."

November 23, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "If i could give this Dr 0 stars I would. I don't know how she even became a doctor at all she has no compassion, and is incredibly rude. I had her at the walk ..."

November 3, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This doctor is the most rude and ignorant woman I have ever met she made my mother feel horrible talk down to her to the point where my mom literally cried when..."

October 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My family has been going to Dr. Dhillon for 15 years now. My father died of a heart attack a few months ago. Dr. Dhillion called us at home on your own time t..."

September 15, 2014