Ratings for Dr. Ripple Dhillon

Worst Dr EVER! I hope she reads all of her reviews! she's quite useless!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Terrible doctor. She is beyond rude and unkind. She misdiagnosis, and doesn’t listen to her patients. Makes snarky comments to make patients feel bad.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

Rude and the worst doctor ive ever encountered. Unprofessional in alot of aspects of her job. She never seems to care due to mis diagnosis ,lack of empathy and unnecessary commentary. Likes to take her patients off her patient list if you need to go to another clinic. Apparently it costs her money". She did my mothers pap test one year and she was not gentle. My mother got uncomfortable and dhillon proceeds to say " what, you've had kids". On top of everything shes judgemental and likes to lecture about your personal life and decisions. Has the worst attitude. You can barely hear her when she speaks. She shouldnt be in healthcare field at all

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Saw her in urgent care for my 12 month old. I did not appreciate her lacking bedside manner & she basically dismissed me & gave little to no explanations unless I asked. Pretty much refused to look at my babys oozing nearly bleeding diaper rash which was one of the reasons why I was there. Complete waste of time & will likely have to see another doctor tomorrow.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Where do I start? Never on time, rude, no compassion, or sympathy. In it for money only, and has juvederm ads everywhere in her office. Is this a plastic surgery clinic? Has perscribed the wrong medication twice, and is so rude. Worst doctor I've ever had, and that's why I left.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Never on time doesn't care about patients. Only wants to push pills.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

She is the worst doctor I have ever had. Would not recommend her at all.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

At my first appointment with her as a walk in urgent care patient she was extremely rude to me.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Always thorough before making a decision. Doesnt just jump at giving meds.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

She is literally the worst doctor I have ever encountered. She has been my family doctor since the Taunton Health Clinic was built and I would rather go to a walkin and see a random doctor than her. She is extremely rude, doesn't care about your concerns, has extremely long wait times (waited almost 2 hours to see her one day when I had a scheduled appointment), and I still do not understand how she has her license still. I asked her to be tested for STD's, as I had found out my boyfriend of 2 years had cheated on me multiple times. She decided it would be a good time to lecture me on relationships and sex and to tell me I shouldn't have premarital sex. I get that not everyone agrees with it but her pushing her beliefs on me is NOT her job. In the end, she didn't even do the proper tests (I called the office after I had not heard back about my results and they had no records of it) and I had to go to the walkin to get proper testing. It seems like not testing for things like STDs when your patient asks for it can be a risk to public health. I cannot wait until I find a new family doctor that will take me on as a patient.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017