Ratings for Dr. George Pawliuk

Myself and any of my friend's who have had the displeasure of recieving services from Dr. P describe him as the worst.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Dr. Pawliuk is easily the best professional in the psych field I have ever dealt with. I have no idea how any how these negative reviews came about, but he's been above and beyond excellent every time we've met. He's never come across as a "pill pusher" and has in fact advised against medication and suggested alternate forms of therapy. Easily the best psychiatrist in the city.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Pawliuk for 8 years. He has saved my life more than once, was the first psychiatrist to listen to me and provide a clear and concise well considered diagnosis. He is not the kind of doctor to placate you or hand-hold you throughout your therapy, but rather asks that you also participate in helping yourself. I believe that the negative comments left here in his reviews come from individuals who perhaps are looking for a quick fix and an immediate solution to some very complex mental health issues. There is no easy answer. Dr. Pawliuk understands this. I have found his medication prescribing to be spot on. He is also kind, brilliant, insightful and understanding. But no, don't see him if you want some magic solution to your problems. Obtaining mental health is a collaboration between the psychiatrist and the patient. I also agree with one other review that noted many of these negative remarks comprise only a minimal percentage of his overall patient constituency. He is not arrogant or condescending. He is direct, thoughtful and caring. I personally know of many other of his patients who feel the same way. I highly recommend Dr. Pawliuk to anyone who is willing to do some work and participate in their own recovery. He will safely guide you there. Best doctor I've ever had.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

If you need urgent care avoid this knuckle dragging pill pusher. People like this idiot should work in the mines and not with life and death situations in others lives!!!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Inappropriate and unprofessional. I agree with many of these comments. Arrogant and unhelpful.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

i think he must get a big bonus from pharmaceutical companies. He is a drug pusher. That should be his job title because that's the only thing he does. He is also an arrogant, condescending jackass.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

I find this guy to be the worst. I have seen him twice and kept pushing pills and my condition is getting worse. I had to go to the walk In clinic a few times and each time to be told to take less of those horrible meds. He is a pill pusher and does not care about anyone. You never have access to see him and appointment is about 8 minutes max and he writes you up for more meds. I would say this guy deserves a place in h*ll.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Seemed to think a great deal of himself. Didn't listen. I left frusterated. Have heard so many bad things about him, I guess I shouldn't have been surprised.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr P. Takes the time to learn about my life and how my depression is robbing me and my family of the quality of life we deserve. I find Dr P. To be very knowledgeable when it comes to combining drugs. I have a lot of respect and trust for Dr P.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Condescending and arrogant. NOT HELPFUL! Sad that this is the kind of person who is suppose to help us. We deserve better.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017