Ratings for Dr. Raouf Dimitry

I have never experienced a more dismissive, rude, and condescending doctor in my life. I had to ask him to stay in the room to finish our discussion after 2 minutes of me trying to cram what I wanted to say in. He rolled his eyes as if he had better things to do, and refused to let me finish explaining the debilitating pain I was experiencing. He ended up talking directly to my husband and referring to me as "she" and "her" as if I wasn't even in the room! He refused to make eye contact and begrudgingly gave me a test requisition form that I had been advised to retrieve by ER doctors. I would not recommend him to my worst enemy. Stay away at all costs. The only saving grace from my visit was the very pleasant young lady at reception. She was kind, and offered to have me see another doctor if I wished. She deserves a raise, having to work with doctors like Dr. Dimitry!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Dr Dimitry is very professional and most importantly very knowledgebable. Very cut and dry and always to the point. He is the only doctor I trust with my children.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

went to this doctor as mine was closed. Doctor did not take the time to look or talk about my problem. Told me i was fine and ignored my concerns. Wrote me a prescription and walked out without saying anything. The prescription ended up being wrong and not what i needed and made my problem worse. Will never go back to see him again.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Horrible, horrible, horrible person. He will actually open the door, and leave when he wants. Half of my visit, he was walking away!!! Wouldn't give me a refill on an antidepressant that I have taken for years. Shouldn't be called a Dr. He is there for the $$$.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

This man is the worst doctor I've ever seen. I usually see Dr. Arnold at the other all well clinic and I take T3's for pain in my hip and shoulder. It was Victoria Day and my regular clinic was closed so I went to see him and he treated me like an addict. He was rude and very rushed and I called him ignorant, he told me to never come back. No problem......I wouldn't go to him if he were the last doctor on earth.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

I had a skin rash that he gave me a pain killer cream for .. So my skin BURNED !!!!! I had to rush and get the cream out it was bringing tears to my eyes . It got cream from this doctor a few times and always the same so I don't understand where the confusion came from by iv had nothing but problems with this rude, inconsiderate Doctor . I am now at a different clinic . I'll never go there again . He's never asked to look at my rash . Never examined me . When I was pregnant last year , he was rude and so judgmental ! " are you keeping the baby or not " as he's rushing me out the door .

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Rude and incompetent doctor. Would not recommend this doctor at all!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Went in to get a prozac perscription because I couldn't get to see my regular doctor until the next month. Perscription was upped last year to three pills a day from two pills a day. He gave me not even a full perscription for if I was taking two pills a day. I have seen this doctor for perscriptions before I got a regular doctor and never had any problems before.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Dr. Dimitry is a great doctor, perhaps not the nicest person but he knows his stuff. He doesn't give you medication if you don't need it and he trys to offer other solutions to cure your illness. If you do something that he thinks is stupid he will tell you which feels belittling but that seems to just be his personality.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

Do not waste your time with this doctor! I've had the misfortune of seeing him a few times now at my local medi-clinic, and each time he has barely spent more than two minutes to examine me. The most recent time, I was dealing with stress/burnout and panic attacks and went to the medi clinic a couple times to get guidance with what to do or where to go next to get help. Dr. Dimitry asked a couple questions and then said 'what do you want me to do? Im not your doctor?' He was the only doctor on duty!! He then asked if I needed a work note and I told him that I just quit my job after years of working there because it was getting to be too much. His response was TO LAUGH at me for quitting and tell me to find another doctor because he wasnt accepting patients. My sister was in the room with me and we were both shocked by his complete apathy and rudeness. I don't think he should be working in a helping profession.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013