Ratings for Dr. Raouf Dimitry

Horrible, horrible, horrible person. He will actually open the door, and leave when he wants. Half of my visit, he was walking away!!! Wouldn't give me a refill on an antidepressant that I have taken for years. Shouldn't be called a Dr. He is there for the $$$.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

This man is the worst doctor I've ever seen. I usually see Dr. Arnold at the other all well clinic and I take T3's for pain in my hip and shoulder. It was Victoria Day and my regular clinic was closed so I went to see him and he treated me like an addict. He was rude and very rushed and I called him ignorant, he told me to never come back. No problem......I wouldn't go to him if he were the last doctor on earth.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

I had a skin rash that he gave me a pain killer cream for .. So my skin BURNED !!!!! I had to rush and get the cream out it was bringing tears to my eyes . It got cream from this doctor a few times and always the same so I don't understand where the confusion came from by iv had nothing but problems with this rude, inconsiderate Doctor . I am now at a different clinic . I'll never go there again . He's never asked to look at my rash . Never examined me . When I was pregnant last year , he was rude and so judgmental ! " are you keeping the baby or not " as he's rushing me out the door .

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Rude and incompetent doctor. Would not recommend this doctor at all!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Went in to get a prozac perscription because I couldn't get to see my regular doctor until the next month. Perscription was upped last year to three pills a day from two pills a day. He gave me not even a full perscription for if I was taking two pills a day. I have seen this doctor for perscriptions before I got a regular doctor and never had any problems before.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Dr. Dimitry is a great doctor, perhaps not the nicest person but he knows his stuff. He doesn't give you medication if you don't need it and he trys to offer other solutions to cure your illness. If you do something that he thinks is stupid he will tell you which feels belittling but that seems to just be his personality.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

Do not waste your time with this doctor! I've had the misfortune of seeing him a few times now at my local medi-clinic, and each time he has barely spent more than two minutes to examine me. The most recent time, I was dealing with stress/burnout and panic attacks and went to the medi clinic a couple times to get guidance with what to do or where to go next to get help. Dr. Dimitry asked a couple questions and then said 'what do you want me to do? Im not your doctor?' He was the only doctor on duty!! He then asked if I needed a work note and I told him that I just quit my job after years of working there because it was getting to be too much. His response was TO LAUGH at me for quitting and tell me to find another doctor because he wasnt accepting patients. My sister was in the room with me and we were both shocked by his complete apathy and rudeness. I don't think he should be working in a helping profession.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

This doctor is by far one of the most difficult, least knowledgable and most inconsiderate human beings I have ever met. He doesn't listen to his patient. He does not read documents that are sent to him. Do not see this physician for any reason. In my opinion, he should not be able to practice medicine. You would have better results if you went to a fortune teller at a country fair.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR! I saw him today regarding a sore throat. When he first came in the room, he didn't even ask me how he could help me. He just stood there and said Hello.. I had to tell him what was wrong. I told him I had a sore throat, he then told me to sit on the bed and examined my mouth. He then said " Oh you just have a cold. So take some cold medicine." Um what kind of cold medicine?! Then I asked for a doctor's note because I was late for work due to I stopped to the clinic before my shift. He then took my file and patted me in my neck with it and said "Why do you need a sick note? You're not sick!" then he asked me where I worked so I told him I asked at this clinic and that I just started last week. He asked me who the owner was of the clinic and I said I didn't know. He then said "you work there and you don't know?" I WAS NEW AT THE CLINIC. DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR -- HE WILL MAKE YOU FEEL BAD FOR ASKING FOR A DOCTOR'S NOTE BECAUSE YOU'RE SICK.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012