Ratings for Dr. Esther O. Quirolgico

Dr. Quriolgico and Staff have been serving our family since the birth of my first son, who is now 11 U. They have always been very caring and flexible to our needs. Same day appointments have almost always been accomodated and very rarely did we have to go to urgent care because they couldn't accomodate us. Our first son has always been well diagnosed and taken care of correctly. He suffered of bronchitis as a baby and Dr. Quriolgico caught it right away and treated it correctly right away. We now have a 22 mth old baby and he is under her care too. She has done a great job with him too. I feel very comfortable taking my boys here because I know they are in good hands.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2013

Absolutely rude! Not only the Dr but esp the front receptionist! 10of my money wasted!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

I have been taking all 4 of my children to Dr. Esther from birth since my oldest was born, 8 years ago. She is very thorough in her examinations and always listens and answers all my questions. She is great with my kids and makes them feel very comfortable. Her office has 2 sides, one for healthy children and one for sick children and the office is very clean. If someone brings in a sick child she is quick to spray disinfectant to protect herself, her staff and other patients. Her staff is also very friendly and try to get you in ASAP if your child is sick, usually the same day. However, just recently I have noticed a longer waiting period to even get in the office. Also, she just started charging $10 per item that needs her signature. That meant that WIC forms, lab work forms, physical forms, anything that needed her signature cost 10 more dollars. I would most definately refer her to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2009

Dr. Esther O. Quirolgico's Credentials

• Univ Of Santo Tomas, Fac Of Med And Surg, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1962)