Ratings for Dr. Michael Allen

Dr. Allen is a one of a kind doctor. He is professional, kind, KNOWLEDGEABLE & caring. Best pediatrician ever!!! = )

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011

Had an incredible experience at this office. He really listened to me and provided treatment options that reflected my own natural approach to medicine. I highly recommend Dr. Allen!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

Dr. Allen has helped my children tremendously. Our daughter can breathe through her nose again and her attention to schoolwork is improving. Our son (with multiple challenging diagnoses) is so so much better in just a few months. Dr. Allen really listens to the kids and me, considers my thoughts and has a wide variety of tools to help kids get better. Staff is super helpful and competent.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED Dr. Allen and so did my kids! Great doctor...not always pushing prescriptions which I appreciated!! I've been searching for him for years and wish he'd practice SOMEWHERE in Sacramento... Wherever you are....we miss you!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2009

He is such a great doctor. Hope he comes back soon!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2008

Dr. Michael Allen's Credentials

• Univ Of Az Coll Of Med, Tucson Az 85724 (Grad. 1989)

GHI