Ratings for Dr. Robert Gabriel

Dr. Gabriel was recommended to me by my doctors and I regret every having to leave my doctor that I had for 24 years. If I could give his staff a negative rating i would. They left me a week without my prescription that I am supposed to take every day. She then said it was not her job to call me. They only prioritize elderly patients. I have waited weeks for an appointment and when I get there wait for hours and watch elderly people walk in a get an immediate appointment. Just because I am under 30 doesn't mean I don't have health issues of my own. When you do meet with Dr Gabriel he never remembers who you are or what you have discussed in the past and doesn't even take the time to read your chart or history. My medical care suffered in going to this doctor. My daughter is behind on vaccinations because he always says she is sick even when she is fine. DO NOT HR THIS DR. EVER!!!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Doctor Bob is incredibly wonderful. He is caring, very able & devoted to his patients. If he is delayed from time to time, it is because he is attending to a serious case at the hospital. His patients are treated as people by both him and his staff - not as "billing numbers". He is available , often into the latter evening. As I write this, I see that you have ranked him as # 72 out of 333 doctors ; if so there must be 71 other saints in Oakville.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

EXCELLENT DR ! HE WILL FOLLOW UP PERSONALLY WHEN NEEDED AND NEVER BRING YOU INTO OFFICE WHEN ITS NOT NEEDED. HE IS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND HAS AMAZING BEDSIDE MANNER ! GREAT GREAT DR

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

Excellent Doctor, very knowledgeable and open minded. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Wonderful, caring doctor with a warm bedside manner. My 92 year old father had knee surgery, and Dr. Gabriel was at the hospital almost every day, checking on my Dad's progress and offering encouragement. I feel so fortunate that Dr. Gabriel is my dads GP. We couldn't ask for anyone better.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

An Excellent and dedicated doctor that definitely knows what he is doing!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

Excellent doctor! Definitely worth the wait, because when you're really in trouble he will be there! A kind and dedicated doctor.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

I have had Dr. G as my doctor for over 15 years. He has always taken good care of our family. He never has hesitated to send us to someone else if he felt we needed a specialist. Only complaint is the waiting to see him.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Dr Gabriel has cared for my elderly father for many years. He is knowledgeable, thorough, kind and thoughtful. We are very grateful and highly recommend him. His staff is the best!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

My wife has been treated for a sever aggressive infection in her legs by Dr. Gabriel,for over 20 months without an end in sight. Why can't he refer her to a specialist who knows something, instead of so called specialists that I wouldn't have clean my garbage out.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014