Ratings for Dr. Robert Gabriel

Excellent Doctor, very knowledgeable and open minded. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Wonderful, caring doctor with a warm bedside manner. My 92 year old father had knee surgery, and Dr. Gabriel was at the hospital almost every day, checking on my Dad's progress and offering encouragement. I feel so fortunate that Dr. Gabriel is my dads GP. We couldn't ask for anyone better.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

An Excellent and dedicated doctor that definitely knows what he is doing!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

Excellent doctor! Definitely worth the wait, because when you're really in trouble he will be there! A kind and dedicated doctor.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

I have had Dr. G as my doctor for over 15 years. He has always taken good care of our family. He never has hesitated to send us to someone else if he felt we needed a specialist. Only complaint is the waiting to see him.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Dr Gabriel has cared for my elderly father for many years. He is knowledgeable, thorough, kind and thoughtful. We are very grateful and highly recommend him. His staff is the best!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

My wife has been treated for a sever aggressive infection in her legs by Dr. Gabriel,for over 20 months without an end in sight. Why can't he refer her to a specialist who knows something, instead of so called specialists that I wouldn't have clean my garbage out.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

Dr G has been my doctor since he took over from Dr Philips and I think ,except for punctuality,he is great. Like all doctors in this socialized medical system we have, he is overworked which probably accounts for some of the few negative remarks, he has received. But a more caring, conscientious physician you could not ask for, (e.g.: he even calls me in Florida to update me), and I think he keeps up tp date,and if he thinks you should see a specialist he refers you.HIs receptionist also great. A+ on both counts

flag | Submitted March 23, 2014

I have been with Dr. Gabriel since he took over for Dr. Phillips as well. Any time I have had a question or concern he always addresses it or sends me to a specialist. I have never had a bad experience and I find him to be really knowledgeable about different conditions. I don't really understand why people below have called him stupid however maybe they should try a different doctor so they will realize the quality of care they are receiving. The only problem is he is usually late but I do believe it's because he is thorough and does take many questions instead of one like mentioned below. Which just to let you know 1 question per appointment is pretty standard across the board. BTW he had only had 3 receptionist since I have been there over the last 2 decades.... Sorry if you have had a bad experience but maybe it's not his fault. I would recommend Dr. Gabriel to everyone and trust him with my health.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014