You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Robert Gabriel

Wonderful, caring doctor with a warm bedside manner. My 92 year old father had knee surgery, and Dr. Gabriel was at the hospital almost every day, checking on my Dad's progress and offering encouragement. I feel so fortunate that Dr. Gabriel is my dads GP. We couldn't ask for anyone better.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

An Excellent and dedicated doctor that definitely knows what he is doing!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

I have had Dr. G as my doctor for over 15 years. He has always taken good care of our family. He never has hesitated to send us to someone else if he felt we needed a specialist. Only complaint is the waiting to see him.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Dr Gabriel has cared for my elderly father for many years. He is knowledgeable, thorough, kind and thoughtful. We are very grateful and highly recommend him. His staff is the best!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

My wife has been treated for a sever aggressive infection in her legs by Dr. Gabriel,for over 20 months without an end in sight. Why can't he refer her to a specialist who knows something, instead of so called specialists that I wouldn't have clean my garbage out.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

Dr G has been my doctor since he took over from Dr Philips and I think ,except for punctuality,he is great. Like all doctors in this socialized medical system we have, he is overworked which probably accounts for some of the few negative remarks, he has received. But a more caring, conscientious physician you could not ask for, (e.g.: he even calls me in Florida to update me), and I think he keeps up tp date,and if he thinks you should see a specialist he refers you.HIs receptionist also great. A+ on both counts

flag | Submitted March 23, 2014

I have been with Dr. Gabriel since he took over for Dr. Phillips as well. Any time I have had a question or concern he always addresses it or sends me to a specialist. I have never had a bad experience and I find him to be really knowledgeable about different conditions. I don't really understand why people below have called him stupid however maybe they should try a different doctor so they will realize the quality of care they are receiving. The only problem is he is usually late but I do believe it's because he is thorough and does take many questions instead of one like mentioned below. Which just to let you know 1 question per appointment is pretty standard across the board. BTW he had only had 3 receptionist since I have been there over the last 2 decades.... Sorry if you have had a bad experience but maybe it's not his fault. I would recommend Dr. Gabriel to everyone and trust him with my health.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

Been my doctor for several years. Only thing to knock is punctuality. But status quo for all doctors. Other than specialists I've yet in my lifetime ever heard of a GP on time. Whats important to me is this GP has hospital privalages which in an emergency is very important. Recent health issues I've had allowed faster access to specialists because he directly interfaced with the right people prior to starting his normal workday. He visited me in the morning and evening at the hospital at the beginning and end of the day to make sure I was ok and required testing was done. Try and find that in a GP these days.....which is why I keep him as my doctor despite me living an hour away. Staff are very friendly and willing to help.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

Dr. Robert Gabriel's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful, caring doctor with a warm bedside manner. My 92 year old father had knee surgery, and Dr. Gabriel was at the hospital almost every day, checking on m..."

December 15, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "An Excellent and dedicated doctor that definitely knows what he is doing!"

November 11, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Excellent doctor! Definitely worth the wait, because when you're really in trouble he will be there! A kind and dedicated doctor."

September 17, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "I have had Dr. G as my doctor for over 15 years. He has always taken good care of our family. He never has hesitated to send us to someone else if he felt we ne..."

July 6, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "L6H0" to "L6J 3L9". Address has been updated from "None" to "358 Reynolds Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19058444383".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Gabriel has cared for my elderly father for many years. He is knowledgeable, thorough, kind and thoughtful. We are very grateful and highly recommend him. Hi..."

May 8, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "My wife has been treated for a sever aggressive infection in her legs by Dr. Gabriel,for over 20 months without an end in sight. Why can't he refer her to a ..."

October 26, 2014