Ratings for Dr. Jung H. Kim

First of all, I want to mention that the Dr. is the worst ever in my life. I brought my child for same problem over and over again and she never sent us to specialist. I requested so many times but she didn't do it. She has such an attitude whenever questions asked. She also SEXUALLY ABUSED my child and made my child cried out on the way home. The office is sooooo dirty(you will be getting sick from the office)and you have to wait at least an hour even though you have an appointment. Having this Dr. for my lovely child is my biggist regret in my life. If you love your child and want them to be cared in right way, PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THIS OFFICE.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2010

The Dr. is very rude and on more than one occasion has literally screamed at me for not doing something I was instructed to, well I would have done what she what she told me to, after all they are my children but her language barrier is what I think is her biggest down fall . The Dr. forgot to log vaccinations which I had to tell her to log in before leaving the office. The staff is very nice although lacking a lot of medical knowledge. We are soooooo out of here. I definitely do not recommend this office

flag | Submitted November 21, 2008

I came in on short notice for my daughter (same day appointment, 1st time patient) and she was seen very quickly. Dr Kim was very knowlegable and made me feel very comfortable. Small office, great staff. In and out of office in less than an hour. I as referred by a friend and will be making Dr Kim my daughter's primary care physician.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2008

Dr. Jung H. Kim's Credentials

• Ewha Women'S Univ, Coll Of Med, Seoul, So Korea (Grad. 1973)

HIP