Ratings for Dr. Gunther Klein

Don't know what these negative reviews are about. Great guy, great doctor.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

No bedside manner. Give me trouble for bringing my son in to see if he had strep throat. Told me He hates when people waste his time with a common cold. My son had been in bed for a week with a sore throat and fever Also my son has some special needs that we call invisible issues because he looks good on the outside but a bit jumbled on the inside and he totally embarrassed him being more concerned about his acne. Not the reason we were there. Will not go there again. I don't even want to rate him a one.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

no bedside manor and thinks that if it is not in a book, it cant be happening... open your mind up or get a different job... doesnt even know his own patients/recall their file when it is right in front of him. terrible. looking for another doctor -- he is extremely rude with his facial expressions too. read him like a book, and he has zero care for what you are trying to tell him. the staff in that place are awfully rude too, seems as tho no one is happy in the office.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

told my husband that he is a mystery patient and could not figure out what was wrong with him. turns out he needed his gallbladder out. even I knew the classic symptoms sweating when eating fatty foods etc. found a much better dr and problem solved. also tried to give me hormone pills for my menopause symptoms and when I voiced my concern over breast cancer with these pills his answer was only a handful of women will develop breast cancer. so I should play russion roulette with my body! no thanks

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

I started seeing Dr. Klein when he was in Willow Point. Kind of a pain at the walk-in-clinic, as you can't book appointments. Too bad, because I like Dr. Klein and he seems caring. His staff all knew me by name - made an oops once with confidentiality, but realized the mistake and apologized. Regardless, I realized it was a conflict of interest to attend the same clinic as my ex-husband and moved on.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2012

what I would give to have him as my docor gain.I was one of his first patients when he came to campbell river.I have a rare bladder disease which he took the time to gain as much knowledge as he could about it.He always made me feel very cared for.I miss him horribly

flag | Submitted June 30, 2010

This Dr. should not be practicing at all! I have stress disorder & he practically laughed at my concerns & attempted to prescribe anti depressants for my anxiety. He displayed a total lack of knowledge for my condition. I am afraid for other patients who may be mishandled & laughed at by this doctor. When i returned the prescription unused with a note complaining to him about his mis diagnosis, he had me banned from the clinic entirely, denying me any further care from any of the doctors who share his clinic. Are we as Canadians so desperate for doctors that we will accept incompetence & total lack of compassion from foreign doctors? I have never had this sort of experience from my doctors at "associated physicians" in sidney. The "associated physicians" always displayed kindness & fairness in their assessments. I get one prescription a year for a sedative to help my anxiety. Dr. Klein acused me of being a drug addict. I think he is the one who is on something.

Submitted April 29, 2010

Very nice Doctor, he makes you feel at ease and even jokes a bit. His demeanor is gentle and caring. I have heard others say he rushes you. This has never been the case with me. Very smart, very thorough. I recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2010

VERY compasionate Dr. Saw him a couple of times at a walk in clinic due to severe pain (dental infection and migraine). Quick to help and provide comfort and effective treatment. Thank goodness.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2010

He is an awesome doctor. My son had a pelat injury a couple years ago, and he was extremely helpful, got us over to Children's right away, listened to what we had to say, very smart guy, professional, we felt totally comfortable around him, i totally recommend this guy!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2009