Ratings for Dr. Bradley E. Chipps

WE saw Dr. Chipps in Sac. The office staff was great! Very friendly! While he was a man of few words, what he did say was spot on. I like to have a great relationship with my doctors so this one will take some work but I take honesty and knowledge over warm fuzzy feelings every time. And if it helps, I've gone through 3 pulmonologists with my child and I am thoroughly convinced they're all just weird. But hey...if they keep my child healthy that is all that matters.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2012

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012

Overall, I got the feeling that this is a poorly-organized office that has a primary goal of increasing profits. They will rush you through (making mistakes along the way) and then expect you to pay top dollar for their mediocre services.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012

Dr Chipps is a cold hearted Doctor. My daughter was very scared to answer any of his questions and does not want to go back to see him. Unfortunatly there are not too many pediatic allergists in Roseville. The receptionist that checked us in and out was rude and busy eating her snacks for the day. Overall no warm fuzzy feelings when left the office!!! I would not recommend Dr. Chipps to anyone!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

The nurses were super friendly and helpful, and they told us in advance that Dr. Chipps is a quiet guy who gets down to business. We took our 12 month old to them for food allergies, and Dr. Chipps was incredibly knowledgeable and helpful. I will definitely go back to him.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011

I WILL NEVER TAKE MY CHILD THERE AGAIN! YES HE ISN'T A TALKER BUT THATS NOT WHY IM NEVER RETURNING. THE STAFF N DR.S ARE VERY UNPLEASANT,RUDE, AND NOT TO MENTION SUCK AT THERE JOBS! NOTHING WAS DONE RIGHT! THE ONLY GOOD THING ABOUT THAT OFFICE IN ANNA CHOI!DO NOT GO THERE!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011

I feel Dr. Chipps is a very cold doctor. I will not recommend, one time I was waiting in the lobby for 45 min.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2011

Another doctor in Sacramento once told me Dr. Chipps is the smartest guy in town. I agree. He is a man of few words, with a distinctly dry sense of humor. I can see now that might be off-putting to some people, but he respects informed patients, and I like him very much. He and his younger associate, Dr. Miller, have effectively functioned as my son's PCP and have been his salvation on multiple occasions. They are the best.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2009

Went to see Dr Chipps. He was very impersonal and abrupt. Disappointed. Had previously seen Dr. Miller and he was extremely friendly and warm.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2009

Dr. Chipps and his partner, Dr. Perez, are both great doctors. They see my entire family and I clould not ask for a better, more caring, or more knowledgeable team. They are God sent!!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2008

Dr. Bradley E. Chipps's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 77550 (Grad. 1972)

Delta Dental