Ratings for Dr. M. M. S. Kumar

I've been going to Dr. Kumar for a few years now, but I find that it's always the same stuff over and over, "you're doing good. Things are good." And get my usual prescription that doesn't help. I've been on every antidepressant out there and still have my wild mood swings. I don't live in London, my appointments are 15-20 minutes long and not worth the price of gas. I'm losing faith that he can assist me further.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

I feel lucky to be in his care. He listens very well and works with you to come up with solutions to major and day to day issues that affect your well being. He offers insights that help you understand mental health and I really do appreciate his openness to your ideas and suggestions. The office staff is wonderful and accommodating. I’ve never experienced this level of care, concern and kindness. Thank you and peace!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

I have been Dr. Kumar's patient and have been under his professional care for more than a decade. I and my family are grateful for his excellent professional help, and without his help I would not have been able to live a normal as I did. Thank you very much and thank your office receptionist! With all best wishes from You-Sheng Li (2018/02/210

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

My family doctor referred me to Dr. M.M.S. Kumar over 18 months ago. I only have positive things to say about him and his superb assistant, Ms. T. This is an accomodating, curtious, professsional and caring medical practice. Dr. K has been a great help to me!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

My abusive husband FINALLY went for help. This Dr told him he just has normal stress and that what he needs to to go to a couples counselor to help him work out his issues with me. We have done couples counselling in the past and they said he needs to deal with his anger issues and issues with his mother that cause him to hate women FIRST. I FINALLY thought someone was going to help. What a joke.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Dr Kumar is the best doctor. So kind and understanding. He really has helped me a lot. Not just to find the best medication that works for me but also to help me fix the root of my problems. He's very kind. His assistant is amazing. I would recommend him for sure to anyone looking for a great doctor.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

I had my first appointment with him today and he did well in listening to me, he understood my issues and I was pleased with the fact that he didn't prescribe an anti depressant but rather explored other solutions. I would recommend this doctor to a friend. His secretary is very pleasant and helpful. Be prepared to pay a flat fee of $4 for parking though.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Dr. Kumar is an excellent doctor. He is always on time. He listens to you and is very understanding. He encourages you to try to solve your problems without the large dosages of drugs. He is very knowledgeable and offers suggestions to help you. I feel very relaxed talking to him. His secretary is very accommodating. She tries very hard to get you an appointment that fits your schedual.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

He's a fairly good doctor I just can't get over the fact that he always says to me "life is good for you eh? you have an apartment, internet, cable..." At first I thought it was ridiculous but now I just laugh about it and take everything he says with a grain of salt.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2011

I believe that my family Doctor has referred me to this Doctor. Currently awaiting a response. It has only been since 30 Nov 09, so I must be patient (no pun intended!). All my numbered selections are neutral at this time, so they are neither good nor bad because I don't have a becnhmark from which to measure from.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2009