Ratings for Dr. Michael E. Lynch

Dr Lynch is the best. Does anyone know where he is practicing as of 2014?

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

Doctor Lynch was my doctor temporarily before he returned to Griffin from John's Creek. He was the absolute best doctor I have ever had. He helped me through terrible morning sickness, setting up different combinations of vitamins and anti nausea pills so that I could keep food down. He spent so much time making sure I knew what i was taking and how much. He made note of all my concerns and remembered me personally, not just as another pregnant woman in a file. I was sad when he wasn't there to deliver but still remember what a fantastic doctor he was for the first 4 months of my pregnancy.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2013

Dr Lynch is the best doctor. I went through one miscarriage and two deliveries with him. He is not only a wonderful doctor, he is a wonderful person. After going through my miscarriage I realized what a special doctor he is. Even my husband admires the why he helped us walk through all three of my pregnancies. There is a lot to be said when a doctor cries with you and laughs with you. He was the doctor that went through me and my husband's worst time and our happiest time. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

Dr. Lynch delivered my second son. He was very helpful, knowledgeable, and took plenty of time with me. He also handled my partial hystorictomy. Very sweet and walked me thru the entire process.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2010

Dr. Lynch seems very rushed and isn't very informative for the first time pregant. If you don't ask questions he won't give very much feed back. He also induces a huge percentage of his patients, so if this is not an option for you find another dr. His nurses on the other hand are awesome!!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2008

Dr Lynch always goes out of his way to help you with your situation. He has delivered two of my babies. I would recomend him to every new mom to be.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2007

If you want a doctor to spend alot of time with you and really listen to you, this is the guy. He is VERY intelligent. You can tell that he really knows what he is doing. I would recommend him to anyone. I just love him!! (and I dont think he's too hard to look at either, if you know what I mean!) Great guy and great doc!!!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2007

Dr. Lynch is very through and helpful . he is always on time. his office staff is very nice also.I would reccomend him to anyone. He is a very good doctor.He never seems rushed and is willing to answer all your questions.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2007

Dr. Michael E. Lynch's Credentials

• Mercer Univ Sch Of Med, MacOn Ga 31207 (Grad. 1990)

Top Hospitals in Griffin, GA