Ratings for Dr. Lynn B. Herring

I have contacted this doctor on numerous occasions and she has accurately and promptly provided correct diagnoses. Her calm and caring attitude made it clear that she was interested in both the symptom and trying to provide a solution by getting to the root of the problem. A seeming chest cold that was being treated with antibiotics was ultimately accurately diagnosed as asthma. With the right treatment, thanks to Dr. Herring, the problem was immediately addressed, the antibiotics were stopped and health was restored. What a relief it was and is knowing there is a doctor who listens and doesn't hand out the first pill that comes to mind, rather tries to understand the problem and provide the proper solution for lasting good health. Thank you Dr. Herring.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2009

I'm a Mom with 4 kids an know a sinus infection when I see one. This Dr. who subs at CPMG couldn't see any symptoms and thus we left with a recommendation for cough syrup. I had to go to my family the next day after my kid woke up worse the next morning to finally get some antibiotics. He's 11 years old and really needed this. It wasn't viral despite the thorough exam by the Dr. My son wasn't coughing enough during the exam. I'll be sure not to waste my time and money next time. I'll stick with my main Doctor or my Family Doctor who trusts a Mom's opinion about how sick her kid is.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2008

Dr. Lynn B. Herring's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Pa, Philadelphia Pa 19129 (Grad. 1982)

Avmed