Ratings for Dr. Lorne Parnes

If you have a problem that surgery can fix, he’s probably your guy. Ordinary Hearing-Loss, with very distressing Tinnitus, and I am a health-professional who’s “losing my career” under age 60. The Resident seemed to wonder why I had even returned, after 2 years, yet if I don’t get my Insurance, I cannot keep my youngest in University. So, Hearing-aids being imperfect, and there are no cures, I understand, but I don’t expect to be treated dismissively, even by Residents. (They at least all spoke-up, clearly and slowly, this time.)

flag | Submitted May 20, 2018

Fantastic, friendly, and super knowledgeable doctor. Always smiling. Listens to and answers questions. He preformed my mastoid obliteration surgery and my Bonebridge implant. Can’t say enough nice things about him and his entire team.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

Went to see him regarding some very mild vertigo/ sensetivity to light and Dr Parnes along with another very pretty doc/assistant😍 (forget what her name was ) answered all my questions and helped me eliminate ears from being the possible root cause to the vision changes/sensetivity to light 👍👍🙂🙏

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

Yet another successful surgery done by Dr Parnes and my hearing is improving every day. Words cannot express my gratitude for this man. Getting back one of your senses is a beautiful thing. I’ve been going to Dr Parnes for years and he is helpful when he can be of help.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

Doctor Parnes has been my ENT for 10+ years. He has always been direct and educational in his communication with me. He has performed many surgeries on my ears. I trust him with my ears, I don’t trust anyone else after seeing the equipment they use. I will always travel to London to see him. He’s worth the 6 hour drive. Thank you Dr Parnes for the great care you’ve always provided me with.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

If you have a menieres diagnosis this is the doctor to see. I read nightmare stories of peopke who are being treated by doctors with no expertise in menieres. Dr. Parked really helped me have a life despite menieres.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Dr. Parnes is an absolute master of his craft. He exudes a confidance that is very re-assuring, and his resume , and bedside manner back that up. He is very up front and honest...does not sure coat, which I like. Great experience with him!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

SCDS Round Window Reinforcement. It took 9 months to get in to see him. Once there, he had all testing done and he scheduled the surgery for the following week. A week later, I went back to have the dressings taken out of my ear. I'm thrilled with how everything went. He said the procedure would not correct the hole but would reinforce the canal and reduce my symptoms. That is exactly what happened. All symptoms are either greatly reduced or gone. Staff have always been pleasant, easy to work with to change appointment times. The intern was pleasant and efficient. I would go back in a minute if the other side develops the same problem.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

I was rapidly losing my hearing and diagnosed with Otosclerosis. By that time, I had profound hearing loss in bothnears and had been using hearing aids for 7 years. I was referred to Dr. Parnes and travelled to London for a Stapendectomy. Dr. Parnes and his entire team were AMAZING. Dr. Parnes was friendly, succinct and knowledgeable. He explained the procedure and answered all my questions. On the day of my surgery, Dr. Parnes came to talk to me before the procedure and actually did the local anesthetic injection himself. Throughout the procedure he asked explained what he was doing and asked how I was feeling. I was amazed to hear him clearly at the end of the operation. He then packed my ear and explained that I would not be able to hear until the packing was removed in 10 days by my own specialist. I had some sporadic nausea and dizziness but very little pain at all. After 10 days, the packing was removed and I could hear! Dr. Parnes is, in my humble opinion, a miracle worker. I have to wait at least 6 months to have my other ear done and can't wait. Today I rarely use my hearing aid in the ear that has not been operated on... My hearing is normal now in the ear that was repaired. I now know that my partner snores and I love lying in bed at night listening to the birds sing outside my window. If you have hearing loss, I highly recommend getting a referral to Dr. Parnes. This hour long procedure, under local anesthetic has changed my life completely. I look forward to going for a swim and being able to talk to my family while in the water. Jan Adams

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

I was diagnose with meunière disease in 1984 I was45 years old,I was told their was no cure, until 2008 when I seen Dr. Parnes in London I went through trauma with dizziness almost daily in the last three years,I used to crawl on the floor daily ,then a friend of one told me about Dr Parnes,my first appointment my wife showed him the journal she had been keeping on me ,Dr Parnes told me I did not have any quality life and suggested three different procedure ,when he said gentamyacin my friend said yes that his the one her friend from Texas had been helped Dr Parnes said do you want to try it right now I was shocked because I taught I would have to come back later after a lengthy wait so I said yes ,the procedure took about Twenty minutes ,I came back three more weeks and after the first treatment I was never dizzy again,to me he changed my life, my miracle worker . Thank you Dr Parnes. Maurice St Onge.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015