Ratings for Dr. Deepak Gupta

This man doesn't do his job correctly my dad lost his life from this Dr we sued and in court he laughed and he has been sued more then once don't use this man go for a different opinion

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Wish we were never referred to this man for my father's vascular care

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Dr. Gupta's staff have been extremely helpful and thorough in preparation for my surgery. Everyone from reception, ultrasound and the pharmacy downstairs have had nothing but great things to say about Dr. Gupta. He also came highly recommended by my family Doctor and my mom whom he helped with a varicose vein last year. The only Doctor you should go see for vascular surgery.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

One of the best doctors I have ever come in contact with and I have had many. This man saved my life. I can't believe he is the same doctor many here are insulting. I guess people want immediate success all the time. He treated my AAA in a timely manner. He is so polite and he knows his stuff. I would not hesitate to see Dr. Gupta again anytime.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Rude, condescending, and this doctor has no empathy. Significant difficulties with how he treats his patients and how he runs his practice. I waited almost four months for a signature on a document that was promised "in a couple of days". During this time, I called and left messages and did not get ANY response - no updates, no callbacks etc. Instead of accepting this kind of treatment, I went into the office directly and the staff were scrambling to find my paperwork. He walked by and I confronted him at the desk, and he was full of excuses. It wasn't pleasant. But I did walk out the with signed document I needed after taking the reigns and forcing an interaction. Wished I had been referred elsewhere.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Dr never got back to us about ultra sound results had to call and ask and Patty set up appt.Then we show up and Patty says Dr is in surgery.We called and cancelled your appt.No one called and no msg was left.We travel and hour and a half to see him.Just to be lied to about Dr having emergency. Surgery that day.This is not the way to treat your patients.Wish I had of read about his poor practice ways before we wasted our time with him.We are now seeing a Dr at toronto general and they know how to treat ppl.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

I always feel as though my time is considered as important as Dr. Gupta's or any of the staff's. Always treated with courtesy and prompt service. I believe he is a fine surgeon.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

I have read some of these reviews and realize that people are entitled to speak and think whatever they like. I honestly can say from personal experience that this man help save my life. Not only have I found him to kind, caring and honest I have found him to be thorough. His staff is amazing. It was his staff that contacted him when my ultrasound showed something wrong. The next day I had an appointment to see him even though he was booked solid. I've come to realize that this doctor does not always touch his patients and he may not have the answers to every question but as a surgeon he is amazing. He removed a block in my carotid artery that was very severe just two weeks ago. I believe as people we need to be more accountable for what we allow happen to our life. People need to realize that our over demanded doctors are human and not God. If you feel you are not receiving the right information then say so right there and then. The wonderful thing we as humans need to also realize that if you don't like what one doctor tells you, you have the right to get a second opinion or many. It is your right and choice. Dr Gupta, thank you for helping me and for taking good care of me. I am eternally grateful. Sheila

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

It appears that the majority of the positive reviews about Dr. Gupta on this site are fabricated and he is deserving of a much lower rating. After reading the comments, there is a clear pattern that the positive comments follow; they are short, very general and often contain grammatical errors ("He is kind, caring, extremely dedicated vascular surgeon.", instead of "He is a...") and . The negative comments provide specific details about the interactions with Dr. Gupta and the issues with diagnosis/treatment. BEWARE OF DR. GUPTA.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Dr Gupta is very gud doctor. He did my verical vein surgery.I feel so happy after my surgery which is painless.even after my surgery i dont have pain.and by bruise on the leg start getting away on the 3 day after my surgery..He is best doctor for verical veins.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016