Ratings for Dr. Deepak Gupta

Dr Gupta is very gud doctor. He did my verical vein surgery.I feel so happy after my surgery which is painless.even after my surgery i dont have pain.and by bruise on the leg start getting away on the 3 day after my surgery..He is best doctor for verical veins.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

He is not a good Doctor he does not come and see you or tell you anything about the Ultra sound they did he is a horrible doctor. He should not be practicing at all.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

I was impressed with Dr Gupta s p;s knowlege of my problem, his professionalism and his pleasant manner in a Dr. , patient situation

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

I urge everyone who has had a terrible (or typical) experience with this sham of a doctor to file a complaint with the College of Physians and Surgeons. I did and they slammed him. He is having to have a mentor for 6 months, any other dr to review his records, having to take remediation and having to appear before the board for a verbal reprimand. He ruled out my son's life threatening condition and as a result my son had several strokes. He's a nasty, arrogant man and should not be allowed to practice. Unfortunately my complaint was made prior to the COllege making complaints and findings public. Please file your complaints, it is easy to do and will help others.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

This slum lord has purchased 2 homes on mulock ct newmarket. Plans for a 3 story 100 parking spots in middle of our subdivision. Citizens and council voted this ridiculous building down unanimously yet he had the corrupt omb vote of 1 man overturn and now on a street impossible to get off of now will be a disaster area and tempers will fly. He has left these 2 large properties with uncut grass, weeds and collecting garbage. They are bringing down our home value and this lityle man who is invading our living space and does not live here, treating our neighbourhood like a 3rd world country. Clean up your properties you little slumlord of a man. They also look like fire hazards. Try living here when dozens of cars idling from more uncaring spoiled people cant live without air conditioning and heaters..right at our dining room. I guarantee you trouble gupta when this starts. I also will be visiting your office in coming days if you refuse to care for these properties. You have pushed around the wrong people..this is Canada gupta..see you soon

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

He took 'care' of my mother for over 6 years. He tried many different tactics but with no results. He suggested expensive surgeries with no results. He eventually gave up and pitched them to the curb and, to top things off, labelled them difficult patients so now other doctors are pensive to take them on. HORRIBLE DOCTOR STAY AWAY!!! He has constant staff turn over as well. Rude bedside manor and isn't even hands on in the examination room. He should have his license revoked!!!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2016

After waiting 3 months to see this Dr. I was totally dissatisfied! He was 30 minutes late to my appointment time, and left me waiting in the examining room. For a first visit to him he just walked into the room and did not even introduce himself to me. He did not examine me at all. He told me that the MRI that I had two weeks prior showed nothing, and that I am good to go. I had to remind him that I also had an ultrasound at his location two months earlier which showed over 50% blockage bi laterally. He then said Oh, and went to Patti to get the paperwork which showed that information. He then said oh yes, you are correct there is blockage in both legs. He then told me that the numbness and pain in my legs, which stops me from walking, is most likely something totally different from what the diagnosis currently shows. Spinal stenosis he said (yet he did not order more tests to see if this could be. Then he said to come back in 9 months time. What a joke, I most likely need stents placed in my legs as was already discussed, so why he is now telling me it could be something else is insane. This man is out for himself. I am seeking another vascular surgeon ASAP. I am not impressed with this Dr.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Dr. Gupta has been my specialist for over 10 years. He is one of the best Doctor's I have ever seen. His front line staff are very pleasant and always willing to help. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Gupta or his staff. Thank you for everything you have done for me over the years.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

We have found Dr. Gupta to be very informed, friendly and caring in dealing with my mother's delicate health issues. I have always been able to reach his staff by phone and find them surprisingly friendly and willing to help - I am not sure what office some of the other reviewers on this site are visiting or if they are even real reviews, they don't sound at all like Dr. Gupta and his staff. I have been there at least 5 times in the last month and a half and had to call multiple times for questions and to book appointments for other tests there - they have always been very friendly and professional to me. 5 stars.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

Very unfriendly staff, overbooked and no return back calls or email. Nurse seemed run off her feet doing to much. I never even got to meet the Doctor, the feel of the place was enough for me.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015