Ratings for Dr. Betty Choi-Fung

She is my family doctor since 2000 and we getting excellent service and medial help from Dr Betty

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

really nice doctor with a wonderful personality. Cares alot about the person.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

I have been going to Dr Choi Fung since I was about 8 years old. I am now 44. She is a great doctor. I read through some of these reviews. I am so sad to see some bad comments about Kelly her receptionist. She has always been amazing and never been rude to me or any of my family. The waits are long but I understand that because when you see her she makes sure all of your questions are answered.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

I am 31 Years old and Dr. Choi-Fung has been my doctor since before I was born. She is very caring and understanding. I have been very Ill recently and she take it very serious and had me at her office for a a couple hours. She ran test and samples to find out the issue and had it rectified very quickly. She is very understanding and will sit and speak with you about anything. She helped me through different phases in my life and continues to help me and support me with health and general life. For the amount of patients she has, her memory when it comes to every individual without looking up your chart is impeccable. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a new doctor. She is one of a kind and the best Doctor in Toronto.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

THE best doctor in Toronto, my entire family sees her, I'm in my 20s and I still see her. She has this amazing ability to know what's wrong with you right away and fix it.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

i have been seeing her since i was 4. Shes a good doctor but seems to be in a hurry. Overall good at her job.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

This is the best doctor! My parents went to her from when she first started practising. I am happy to say I take my kids there too. It's worth the wait. She gives you so much attention.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

Ive' been a patient of Dr. Choi-Fung ever since I was 7 years old. I can say that she truly is the best doctor !! Not only does she do an amazing job as a doctor but also goes out of her way to make sure that our entire family is healthy and well. LOVE HER! as for he staff. I have to say Kelly is the best reception that Dr. Choi Fung has had. The other receptionist is rude and only takes care of her community people. If you call and say its an emergency she will give you an appointment few weeks from then. CRAZY! The nurse Rose, is incredible! she has helped my mother in so many ways and she is so kind. I hope Kelly and Rose stay there forever! Thank you for your outstanding service!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

However, her 1 receptionist is ignorant lazy and rudest i have ever seen in my entire life.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015