Ratings for Dr. Frank Potestio

Very professional and makes you feel at ease. Took care of the issue (polyp) immediately.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

I was recently referred to Dr.Potestio for ?PCOS and ?endometriosis. Ive had a handful of appointments with him now, and every time I leave in a better mood than when I arrived. He is so calm, knowledgable and doesn't beat around the bush. He diagnosed me with PCOS and has referred me to an internationally known doctor for ?endometriosis. I feel so well taken care of and I know he has referred me to the correct doctor for my needs.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

He is always very helpful with all my questions and concerns. He doesn't make me feel nervous with awkward situations Overall a great gyno and doctor n person

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

He was so very clear on the pros and cons of my surgery, helped me to figure it out on my own by giving me all the info I needed to make an informed decision. He was fun, friendly, unassuming and above ALL, professional at ALL times. Thank you for your help and guidance in a very scary circumstance.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Potestio due to a cystocyle. Not only did he confirm that, but he also found I had a rectocele and a dropped uterus. He explained the surgical option to me and informed me that alternately I could be fitted with a pessary which is a successful option for some women. He put me on estrogen and gave me more information to read at my leisure. I decided to go with the pessary which is working out wonderfully so I won't have to have invasive surgery. I now see him every four months for follow up check-ups. I am sometimes upset when I see him due to chronic bladder infections (not related to prolapse or pessary) but he is always kind, understanding and gentle. I never feel rushed and he is always a gentleman. Very knowledgeable with a terrific staff. When I go to my appointments my wait time is never more than 5 minutes. I am sooo thankful to have this wonderful doctor in my life.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

I only dealt with him for an emergency c-section. He seemed nice but during the procedure he cut my beautiful newborn girl's face, an inch in another direction and he would've cut my baby's eye. It was upsetting and the doctor just downplayed it and didn't even speak directly to me about it. He said it was just a scratch, it was substantially more than just a scratch, she has a scar from the cut that is not going away.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

A wonderful doctor, Dr. Potestio has always been professional and kind to me. I have been under his care for obstetrics but mostly gynecology since 2000. I was lucky enough to have him deliver my son. I feel lucky to know him.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

I recently started seeing him for possible endometriosis and fertility issues. He was a great help and I didn't feel rushed at all in either of my appointments. Me and my husband got some bad new recently and since we have a male factor causing fertility issues he referred us since it wasn't his area of specialty. We put the endometriosis on the back burner until we sort the rest out. But i really like potestio, he was sensitive in delivering the bad new and i hope that he will be my doctor if i ever get pregnant.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

He has been my ob for all my pregnancies. He's a straight shooter, he helped me make my pregnancy decisions by providing my with all the info I needed and respected the choices I made .

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

horrible, worst experience with a doctor ever. Run away fast.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015