Ratings for Dr. H. WINNIE Chung

Dr. Winnie Chung is the WORST doctor that you can see for your kids. She doesn't have the heart nor the skill set. If there is negative stars, I would give a negative review. Why am I writing such a bad review for her? My son had infant eczema, and here is what she said: "no worry, it will go away", In the beginning, it was only a little spot on the face, after weeks and weeks, it is getting worse, the eczema spread to the whole face and the forehead. As a parent, we are helpless and hope we can suffer it for my son. Dr. Chung did not even tell us that's eczema. We felt that this needs to get treated. We went to Dr. Chung again, and guess what, she won't even TOUCH my kid....WHAT KIND OF DOCTOR IS THAT? I DON'T CARE WHAT DEGREE SHE HAS, SHE HAS NO HEART. If you are a parent, you will feel me. It really made me felt worthless, my kid is some kind of trash or disease. Then I ask around for other doctors who are in the Torrance Southbay, I was introduced to Dr. Cheng-Long Kuo in Lomita. Dr. Kuo saw my son, and he immediately took him in and cleaned his face up, with his hands. He took his scab off the face, cleaned with solution and then applied medicine. He told us this is eczema, it is very itchy, but the baby can't talk yet, so he will scratch, that's why it is on all his face and forehead.... Dr. Kuo then told us, after baby bath, put the eczema lotion on him, he will not have those again. If it's very serious then apply the medicine, medicine is not good, since the baby is so small. We followed his advice, and put lotion on him ever since. My son's eczema went away and never came back....... I really appreciated Dr. Kuo. Please contact me if you have any questions, this is absolutely true. I don't want this to happen to any other kids. Thank you so much for reading!!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

I went in taking care of my foster child; but also needed my own Internal Medicine doctor. The office is so very happy and upbeat- perfect for young ones going to a doctor. The staff is very helpful and helpful in referring me to another doctor as needed.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2008

Dr. H. WINNIE Chung's Credentials

• Univ Of Hlth Sci, Coll Of Osteo Med, Kansas City Mo 64124 (Grad. 1994)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.