Ratings for Dr. Richard A. Peterson

when i took my 2 yr old and newborn we waited over 2 hours to be seen, when we asked about it, dr became irritated and short. only saw one child because he wanted us to wait for him to see another patient before he came back instead of both at the same time like it was when the app was made. i returned for him to do a follow up and they called to confirm the app. i showed up and waited in the waiting room, was directed into a patient room, and told to strip my son down to be weighed and measured, the dr then came in and said that him and his staff didnt want us as a patient there and that i was stuck with him because of my insurance. this is not the first problem i have experienced with this dr.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2011

Beyond a doubt, one of the most caring doctors out there. Would go above and beyond to make sure my child was healthy. Concerned about my infant's hearing, he once got up on the back of my truckbed, at a gas station on main street, just to make sure that she could hear him knocking on the glass. Also was very helpful when, after moving to a diff. state, I called about a possible neurological problem - giving me advice and a referral when my child was no longer his patient. Awesome!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2010

Dr. Richard A. Peterson's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1960)

Top Hospitals in Templeton, CA