Ratings for Dr. Sonja Pienaar

Doctor Pienaar is the sweetest most caring doctor I have ever had, always comes up with a good and working solution to my problems, will be there for you with anything you're having issues with. Very knowledgable and genuine. You can tell she truly wants to help and is very caring. Anyone would be lucky to have Dr. Pienaar as a doctor.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Dr. Pienaar has been my family physician for many years. She takes time to listen to your concerns and is very through in her examinations, treatment suggestions, and explanations about procedures, test results or certain conditions. The office she now works in is very friendly and professional and I very seldom have to wait to see her after I arrive for my appointment - which is a welcoming change from the last clinic that she worked at. I highly recommend Dr. Pienaar to anyone looking for a family physician.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Pienaar for the past 17 years. She’s kind, thoughtful and listens to all of your questions and concerns. She is one of the best doctors I have gone to.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr Puenaar for more then 10 years, both my teenage children also see her. She's always been so patient, kind, thoughtful and knowledgable. She always takes time to listen and genuinely cares about your health and well being. She has assisted me through surgeries and so many ailments with my children. I highly recommend her and her genuine demenour and bedside manor.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Very helpful and informative. Takes plenty of time to listen and discuss treatment. Sometimes have to wait quite a while after appointment time

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

I have been with Dr. Pienaar for several years. She has always taken me seriously and helped me with everything. She is an unofficial counselor for me as well. Highly recommend her as a doctor.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

The doctor herself has always been helpful with anything I've needed... Once I have made it into the office. The staff are always late so never book an appointment in the morning before work or you will likely be standing in the hall discussing how often this happens with all of the other ticked off patients.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

Dr Pienaar is pleasant, informed, and open to discussing care options. Great experience!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

First off: The staff suck. I've literally (yes, literally, not metaphorically) spent an entire day at work hitting the redial button periodically, hoping to finally get through so I could book an appointment. If you don't reach the morning secretary, be prepared to not understand a single word the afternoon secretary says, because her accent is impossible. Next: She's ALWAYS SUPER late. I intentionally planned to be 45 minutes late, got lost and frustrated with the parking at the new building (seriously, if you're unfamiliar with it, it's a disaster), and ended up being an hour and 15 minutes late for my appointment. I was scolded by the secretary for being late... and then waited 15 minutes to be called. Oooookay then. Finally: She's got a good basis of knowledge, but she's kind of hit and miss. I've had a fine time with her, but my dad always had huge issues with her. My whole family has been seeing her for 10+ years (probably closer to 15), and none of us particularly care for her. But if she's okay with you, you're probably fine. If not... you may want to start looking. It really does vary a lot with her.

Submitted November 5, 2014

Dr Pienaar has been my family physician for the past 10 years and is very kind, intelligent, knowledgable, patient, and thorough. Very pleased.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014